Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
I don't think anyone's said anything negative. I'm sure they're all just feeling how I am. Anxious & excited to check out the new content. Give me that Tonks baby! Nympho-Dora!

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
I've been working on the game all day, changing things and fixing bugs.
Also added the three buttplugs to the wardrobe so you can equip them permanently (after you've completed the event for them at least once!)

View attachment 102778
Is all the content you're currently working on (like today) going to be built into 1.27 MM? Or will this be content for 1.28? Love the previews.

titus201

Dec 31, 2017
how do i progress with luna after she came to me with those glasses on and her masturbating infront of me?

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
You don't thats the end of her content for the submissive story line. The dominant one has more content in it.
Hope that helps

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I've been working on the game all day, changing things and fixing bugs.
Also added the three buttplugs to the wardrobe so you can equip them permanently (after you've completed the event for them at least once!)

View attachment 102778
Hey MM. is there any way to lock wardrobe changes between opening and closing the game? My current favorite Hermione outfit customization has her in bra/panties/stockings/etc but no shirt and no skirt. Every time i reload the game her shirt/skirt have been re-enabled and i have to manually disable them again.

it's not a huge gripe and i don't know your coding limitations, but it would be nice to know that in the future whichever clothing combination we choose to keep wont have to be adjusted every time we stop/start again.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey MM. is there any way to lock wardrobe changes between opening and closing the game? My current favorite Hermione outfit customization has her in bra/panties/stockings/etc but no shirt and no skirt. Every time i reload the game her shirt/skirt have been re-enabled and i have to manually disable them again.

it's not a huge gripe and i don't know your coding limitations, but it would be nice to know that in the future whichever clothing combination we choose to keep wont have to be adjusted every time we stop/start again.
That might happen in 1.26, I'm actually not sure, been a while since I've played it.
Anyways this won't happen in 1.27!

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes