Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
I don't get the impression that Mo is going to be doing all this work then go on vacation before releasing 1.27

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Whats your avatar from? it's clearly edited from the base hermione but do you have a bigger version of it?
Yes I do, did it myself. Made up from an old hermione rope stand black and white template I use to find a long time ago. If u are interested, I could make a polished version and post it here. Could make the waiting seems less long !

Reactions: Guymundo

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Yes I do, did it myself. Made up from an old hermione rope stand black and white template I use to find a long time ago. If u are interested, I could make a polished version and post it here. Could make the waiting seems less long !
That would be cool, if you took the time to do it, not gonna lie

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That string piece would be hot as hell in game, we can pray for a 1.28 addition maybe?
well the issue is that i'm a moron.

i took an item from a different game (game of whores) and resized it a bit, so it only really fits the biggest boobs. i didn't save that size of it before changing the colour from a light pink which could be easily changed so it's slytherin green . unless i take a different sized pink version and do it all again.

the stripes looked off on the brown version and the size around the crotch is different, i do have a pink version of this one.
gslingwip.png

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes