pedrob

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks I feeled bad asking for when the update will be out thinking he's in hospital. But since he isn't when will it be out? :p
MO can be or can't be fine, the update can or not be done by 09/06 (06/09), like :)

Reactions: taliazer

pedrob

Aug 19, 2017
Pedrob, I was asking for the joke ;)
I've got all the time, just restarted a game on skyrim so I'm a bit buzy !
I ask u sorry... I think we all are suffering for MO, or lack of MO of something like this, neither Xvideos looks the same this days.

timoth31

May 7, 2018
I ask u sorry... I think we all are suffering for MO, or lack of MO of something like this, neither Xvideos looks the same this days.
No problem. When he will be back it will probably be with an update worth the wait, just by looking at what MadMerlin is doing on it makes the wait hard like when you know what you have for christmas but have to wait a week to open it

Reactions: philphil020

tyga

May 10, 2018
When luna gets reverted she comes one time and then never comesback, do i have to keep waiting or do something? and can you get Astoria in this mod?
choose the actions that make her dom not sub, e.g begging, then come the day herminone comes in she will petrifty herminone first.

Reactions: Engel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this mod worth over the latest official release? (Latest mod update in February, Vanilla game on May)
this is standalone game not relying on orig witch trainer (doubt akabur even develops orig wt anymore) or other witch trainers.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
last time i replayed witch trainer from scratch (because savegames weren't compatible anymore, i deleted them by mistake or whatnot) i forgot to activate newspaper quests. is there a way to enable them now without restarting once again?

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
This is an update to people that are not on the discord witch trainer: silver channel. There is currently running a contest with prisses I am just going to quote it here if any are interested in joining.

"Hey everyone! in anticipation of the new release the mod team has decided to throw a little competition. What it is: a 2 category super brawl, write a short story or draw an awesome pic. top 5 will be announced and prizes will be given to the top 2 in both categories, who knows, you may even find some of your work in WT:S Rules: keep it on theme please, and try to keep violence down. a little slap and tickle is fine. but no gore. also no scat/urine. mostly becuase we ain't about that. same rules to the fanfiction, with the addition of keeping the word count below 5000. Submit your entries to WTcontestsilver@gmail.com by June 30th to be eligible! and @Sandmaster or @sir Bedevere with any important questions. Good luck and have fun."

And an update to it

"Hey guys we’ve decided on a small update to the contest, you are allowed to submit more then once to both the art and story contest but can only win once in each. Good luck guys and remember to contact @sir Bedevere or @Sandmaster for more help."

good luck to any that want to join

Reactions: DegenFromUpCountry

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
last time i replayed witch trainer from scratch (because savegames weren't compatible anymore, i deleted them by mistake or whatnot) i forgot to activate newspaper quests. is there a way to enable them now without restarting once again?
Pretty sure that newspaper quests are for sad crab version.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes