• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to tutor her when possible and do public and personal requests and repeat those until she stops questioning.

Locopirate117

Sep 27, 2017
Sometimes I got stuck for mysterious reasons and suddenly you found something totally obvious.
So, are you sure you're up to date with TUTORING in order to increase WHORING ?
And when you're stuck with heart, it must be because you haven't do the most "hardcore way" yet.
Also whoring levels don't go in order for the hearts. Sometimes like with dance for me, she has to get way more whorish before the last heart option is available

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hey !

so,i was doing something with hermione when cho chang randomly showed up and the two of them started arguing,so i'm curious,is there any other way to get her to show up again ?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.23): This is actually a fairly decent patch (by my standards anyway) and adds some new fetishes to the game. It focuses on the milking potion for Hermione (speak to snape) and new variants of the hand job scene for non-reverted Luna as well as a new Hermione/Luna favour for non-reverted Luna.

As always, I appreciate feedback and feel free to leave a suggestion for the next update or remind of anything I forgot to add/fix in this patch. Enjoy!

Reactions: mastaczajnik

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hmm,dont know if this is a glitch or not,but after loading up the update,when i had luna come to the office,this being the reverted luna,i had the handjob with hermione thing and genie talked about us doing something with hermione the other day,the only thing i can think about happening with her was the reversion event.

plus,this luna still sounds somewhat like pre reverted luna and not regular luna with the way she talks

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
hmm,dont know if this is a glitch or not,but after loading up the update,when i had luna come to the office,this being the reverted luna,i had the handjob with hermione thing and genie talked about us doing something with hermione the other day,the only thing i can think about happening with her was the reversion event.

plus,this luna still sounds somewhat like pre reverted luna and not regular luna with the way she talks
Thanks for pointing that out, the issue is that reverted Luna shouldn't be able to get the scene you're doing. (I'll patch it now) Currently reverted Luna doesn't have any favours.

If you want to access Luna's dom path, you can reset her in the cheat menu and then just pick different options at the start of her content. Choose "Play along" and "Do nothing".

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, the issue is that reverted Luna shouldn't be able to get the scene you're doing. (I'll patch it now) Currently reverted Luna doesn't have any favours.

If you want to access Luna's dom path, you can reset her in the cheat menu and then just pick different options at the start of her content. Choose "Play along" and "Do nothing".
ahhh,thanks !

for a second then i thought i'd not be getting the chance to corrupt normal luna,which would've been a huge let down for me,regular ditzy luna is the main reason i'm playing this game.

oh,btw,unless i was missing something-there wasnt an actual choice to keep luna as the bitchy slytherin when the reversion event happened,not that i'm complaining,i prefer regular luna

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
ahhh,thanks !

for a second then i thought i'd not be getting the chance to corrupt normal luna,which would've been a huge let down for me,regular ditzy luna is the main reason i'm playing this game.

oh,btw,unless i was missing something-there wasnt an actual choice to keep luna as the bitchy slytherin when the reversion event happened,not that i'm complaining,i prefer regular luna
I want the choice to come from the actions you choose with her early on. I'll probably be redoing how it's decided in the future though, so it's a bit more an undecided thing as opposed to it just being the first 2 choices you make.

Moving forward I'll be adding alternating content for reverted Luna and bitchy Luna. i.e. 1.23 was a bitchy Luna patch so 1.24 will be a reverted Luna one.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I want the choice to come from the actions you choose with her early on. I'll probably be redoing how it's decided in the future though, so it's a bit more an undecided thing as opposed to it just being the first 2 choices you make.

Moving forward I'll be adding alternating content for reverted Luna and bitchy Luna. i.e. 1.23 was a bitchy Luna patch so 1.24 will be a reverted Luna one.
fair enough,though when you do patch that in,could you possibly in the patch notes or in a spoiler txt file thing put how to get both versions,just so i dont mess up accidentally,i very much prefer regular luna,heh

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
- The veritasium potion from Snape don't appear in my list :frown:
- I can't get Luna above 2 points of domination and if I try the "touch me" option, Hermione block any further evolution. What did I miss ?
- Good job with the milking event, the design of the harness was perfectly done :cool:

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm not sure why you linked a renpy extractor.
1. I don't archive the game files (images/.rpy) when I build so there's no need to unarchive Silver
2. There's a GitHub with the source code in the download link
3. The developer console is enabled in Silver
how do you get the CGS and does anyone know what endings are in the mod
The CGs are in SOME of the public favours and public shaming events and I haven't added any new endings to the game.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
- The veritasium potion from Snape don't appear in my list :frown:
- I can't get Luna above 2 points of domination and if I try the "touch me" option, Hermione block any further evolution. What did I miss ?
Ok, I restarted Luna and it worked ;).
But now it's her SUB points that are stuck at 7 (while DOM is at 9), is it done one purpose Mojo ?

no one here

May 15, 2017
I'm not sure why you linked a renpy extractor.
1. I don't archive the game files (images/.rpy) when I build so there's no need to unarchive Silver
2. There's a GitHub with the source code in the download link
3. The developer console is enabled in Silver

The CGs are in SOME of the public favours and public shaming events and I haven't added any new endings to the game.
thanks

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes