MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ok, I restarted Luna and it worked ;).
But now it's her SUB points that are stuck at 7 (while DOM is at 9), is it done one purpose Mojo ?
Luna has a sub and a dom path. At the moment if you go down the sub path you'll lose access to all favours after the reversion events. (More favours will be added soon) If you go down the dom path you'll keep access to all favours and get a new one with Hermione after the reversion event.

when does luna show up
The hat will talk to you once you reach whoring 21 with Hermione and after that speak to Hermione. Just keep progressing with Hermione and you'll get Luna eventually.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You should fix the clone potion... I give it to her, She says two different things as if shes two people then just leaves, Also add Under the table blowjob And have snape walk in half way, Then give us the choice to have you and snape fuck her at the same time

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Hey Mo I like that you put in the ability to revert Luna and that Cho is described as fit/athletic. Honestly I think if you have a trainer/corruption with multiple girls, and if those girls are different personalities/races/body types, even if the end goal is to corrupt them into depraved sluts they should still have some differences between them instead of turning them all into generic bimbos with identical personalities and/or outfits. Like for Cho's underwear being a sports bra and boy shorts and that she's Asian compared to the other two girls being white. If you add the option to change their outfits to Luna and Cho, I say that they should have different ones than Hermione. And even though it's not active yet I see that you plan on adding public favors along with private for Cho. Again I think she should have some different favors from Hermione. Focus on her being Asian and an athletic girl, also maybe have her try being even more depraved than Hermione is in hopes of getting more points.

I wonder how much more you plan on adding to this mod. I would love even more girls added as long as you keep their stories different enough from each other. And more endings for the game would be great as well, but I don't know how much more you can do about that as far a the framework of the game stands.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Very good point Devon Rehab, congrats to you Mojo for the different type of body in the game. That's certainly much more work, but that seems so much realistic ... oh please, I want a chubby Ginny Weasley :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't seen cho in wt silver and no idea how to get her appear.

haven't seen princess either but she's not important.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Might do some writing over the next couple of days. Is there anything in particular people would like to see in Silver?

Reactions: Twistty

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I thought the butt plug favors were extremely well-written in previous versions. It's a shame you stopped at "Medium".
I'd love to see those events (heh) "Expanded" upon.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Might do some writing over the next couple of days. Is there anything in particular people would like to see in Silver?
i dont know how possible it would be,but how about including moaning myrtle somehow ?

maybe genie could find a way to turn her human again and she can be so greatful she becomes a willing 4th girl you can have fun with

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Hermione talked twice about Ginny, I'm sure you can try that direction.
And if you are an ambitious writer, why not Harry (forget that idiot of Ron, even JKR regret it) trying to seduce Hermione and bringing her back into the good side. Harry vs Genius ;)

redskys

May 20, 2017
i think the sad crab guy failed when is came the daphne greengrass and susan bones to much talk not enough fap and i agree with shadow samurai moaning myrtle would be awesome

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Locopirate117

Sep 27, 2017
What about expand panty theif to more then 1 girl. Could include mix up option when returning which could be fun with the athletic cho vs hermioness type she would wear

Jan 7, 2018
Hello Everyone. It seems that i can't get the new luna/hermione favours to work... i reset the luna favours twice and it's always the same. Do i have to start a new save? Any suggestions?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes