Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Hello Everyone. It seems that i can't get the new luna/hermione favours to work... i reset the luna favours twice and it's always the same. Do i have to start a new save? Any suggestions?
Did you manage the "touch me" event without interruption from Hermione ?

Jan 7, 2018
Did you manage the "touch me" event without interruption from Hermione ?
Yes, i did thouching event, got interrupted and then after that all the favours of Luna were gone because she was back to normal. But all good now. Like MoJo said there is 2 paths and i was only getting one, so i tried other options. Everything is working now.

Thanks

Jan 7, 2018
If i may make some suggestions...

Snape Party Event - He would invite us to one of his Slytherin Girls Party were we would meet Daphne(this could be added before, while we can still hang out with Snape but it would also make us start the game again... but whatever you see fitting)

Luna/Cho - Cho/Luna favours since they are both from the same House. I think it would work well while both are sub - So sub Luna = Luna/Cho favours; Dom Luna = Luna/Hermione favours

Daphne could introduce us to one of the Hufflepuff Girl. Daphne would complain about a slutty Hufflepuff girl messing with the Slytherin Boys and we would ask Dahpne to send the slutty girl to us(something like that)

fluboy

Aug 9, 2017
No matter what Hermoine in my game is always wearing her panties. She's pretty much maxed out in depravity, will do anything without question, will give me her panties or say she isn't wearing any and yet she is always pictured with them unless she gets completely naked. I've tried restarting with a new save, but it stays the same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No matter what Hermoine in my game is always wearing her panties. She's pretty much maxed out in depravity, will do anything without question, will give me her panties or say she isn't wearing any and yet she is always pictured with them unless she gets completely naked. I've tried restarting with a new save, but it stays the same.
that's odd, for me she's always pretty nekkid on big pic (ofc she's fully clothed when she arrives to office etc aka during animations besides some favors). panties (private show, public day w/o panties or public shaming) are usually off (although for panties requests she pulls those from somewhere). my save originates from version 1.1x and alot has changed since then.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Was bored yesterday and decided to redo the wardrobe. Pretty pleased how it turned out but I'm open for suggestions on improvements. It's not done yet but most of the stuff is working. Don't expect this to be added unless @MoJo wants it, maybe.

I have some trouble separating the top and skirt items into their own sections. @MoJo maybe you can help me out with that if I can't figure it out myself. Will send you an emal at some point :)

And happy new year everybody! o/

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Might do some writing over the next couple of days. Is there anything in particular people would like to see in Silver?

I mainly want to see the "blowjob under desk" and maybe snape can come in half way into her sucking our cock, And then we tell him that Hermiones under the desk and we can have the choice to both fuck her at the same time, And then have us choose either ass and vagina, vagina and mouth or ass and mouth...

Jan 7, 2018
i dont know how possible it would be,but how about including moaning myrtle somehow ?

maybe genie could find a way to turn her human again and she can be so greatful she becomes a willing 4th girl you can have fun with
Add a Bathroom in the Map - Genie goes and meets Moaning Myrtle(in the Bathroom) - Ask Hermione to make a potion to turn her into a human for a certain period of time - Add couple of favours alone with Myrtle, and with Hermione/Myrtle

Hope you don't mind that i add my suggestion into your suggestion... no idea how easy it would be to add that

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Add a Bathroom in the Map - Genie goes and meets Moaning Myrtle(in the Bathroom) - Ask Hermione to make a potion to turn her into a human for a certain period of time - Add couple of favours alone with Myrtle, and with Hermione/Myrtle

Hope you don't mind that i add my suggestion into your suggestion... no idea how easy it would be to add that
i dont mind at all,it would make sense that being a way to integrate myrtle,especially if it meant that you got her earlier as well,that way you'd have hermione and myrtle before you get to luna and eventually cho.

maybe say when you get hermione to whoring level 10,genie gets woken up in the middle of the night by myrtle's annoying moaning and then talks to snape/hermione about it

Jan 7, 2018
i dont mind at all,it would make sense that being a way to integrate myrtle,especially if it meant that you got her earlier as well,that way you'd have hermione and myrtle before you get to luna and eventually cho.

maybe say when you get hermione to whoring level 10,genie gets woken up in the middle of the night by myrtle's annoying moaning and then talks to snape/hermione about it
good idea. lets see if the devs like it

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Was bored yesterday and decided to redo the wardrobe. Pretty pleased how it turned out but I'm open for suggestions on improvements. It's not done yet but most of the stuff is working. Don't expect this to be added unless @MoJo wants it, maybe.

I have some trouble separating the top and skirt items into their own sections. @MoJo maybe you can help me out with that if I can't figure it out myself. Will send you an emal at some point :)

And happy new year everybody! o/
That looks great. Hope Mo adds it to the game
What was the problem you faced when trying to separate the tops and skirts into their own sections? After what you did that seems like the easy part.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
think they mean making the outfits tops and bottoms interchangable
if the file for the outfit isnt a single file, they might be "called" or tethered together
if it is a single file, then its a mother f'r to divide and reconfigure all the factors

havent looked at this game for awhile now, waiting for more content, and looking into other games...
which im not finding to be an existing genre

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
think they mean making the outfits tops and bottoms interchangable
if the file for the outfit isnt a single file, they might be "called" or tethered together
if it is a single file, then its a mother f'r to divide and reconfigure all the factors

havent looked at this game for awhile now, waiting for more content, and looking into other games...
which im not finding to be an existing genre
They're separate files

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
fleur would be a nice addition,would love to see her and moaning myrtle added
There are other Characters I'll be adding before Fleur or Myrtle. Susan Bones or McGonagall will be next.

Looks great, I'd be happy to add it.
If i may make some suggestions...

Snape Party Event - He would invite us to one of his Slytherin Girls Party were we would meet Daphne(this could be added before, while we can still hang out with Snape but it would also make us start the game again... but whatever you see fitting)

Luna/Cho - Cho/Luna favours since they are both from the same House. I think it would work well while both are sub - So sub Luna = Luna/Cho favours; Dom Luna = Luna/Hermione favours

Daphne could introduce us to one of the Hufflepuff Girl. Daphne would complain about a slutty Hufflepuff girl messing with the Slytherin Boys and we would ask Dahpne to send the slutty girl to us(something like that)
Luna/Cho favours could be good once their storylines are further along. I won't be adding Daphne.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes