Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm, then delete all saves as i mention above. and try again
I read back to see if you mentioned how to delete the save but I don't see anywhere where you told me how to. Do you mind telling me now if it's fine?
I tried going to my WT_Silver_1.21-win/game/save and delete all of the saves but when I went back into the game, they are still there.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I read back to see if you mentioned how to delete the save but I don't see anywhere where you told me how to. Do you mind telling me now if it's fine?
I tried going to my WT_Silver_1.21-win/game/save and delete all of the saves but when I went back into the game, they are still there.
Don't worry , glad to help

you can delete your save manually by going to game directory and delete it and go to the other path (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WT SILVER) and delete it too.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Don't worry , glad to help

you can delete your save manually by going to game directory and delete it and go to the other path (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WT SILVER) and delete it too.

Yeah... I did everything I could, and deleted the game from everywhere on my computer, redownloaded it and put the save in the game directory, but still can't see it.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.22): Adds flavour text and intro content for reverted Luna, repeatable handjob event for non reverted Luna and a cheat for Hermione for testing the first part of the milking potion.

A lot of the content of this patch was in the Luna arm and hair changes (I actually had to get some outside artist help). They should allow for some more versatile (and hopefully enjoyable scenes in the future. The next update should be before new years. Enjoy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just dl'd 1.22 BUT don't like starting with Luna from scratch.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Just dl'd 1.22 BUT don't like starting with Luna from scratch.
Sorry, I had to do it because of changes to her layering but there's also some redone content for her reversion scenes now. I think it makes it a fair bit better.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got her to strip and sit on my lap and groped her during that until Hermione wanted her changed back and after that got only itchy and nothing after that.

also what potion is milking potion?

also atleast I got view "blocked" by genie when Luna was giving handjob to genie. not a big issue since few kind of "blocking" has happened in prev. versions (nicest/worst was that Luna had small Luna in her chest during stripping).

Reactions: Kcuxa

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah... I did everything I could, and deleted the game from everywhere on my computer, redownloaded it and put the save in the game directory, but still can't see it.
Did you download the last version released today. maybe it will work , i don't know what's wrong with annoying problem.

ask Mojo , maybe it's a bug or something.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Did you download the last version released today. maybe it will work , i don't know what's wrong with annoying problem.

ask Mojo , maybe it's a bug or something.
I just saw now and I'll download the new update now. Hopefully the save will work this time. I'll update you if it does or doesn't. Thank you for the help though, I know this must be frustrating.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the updates Mo!
As someone that isn't too fond of all the new girls being added (sorry but Hermione is waifu! jk.), do you think you could add a menu option to enable/disable the new girls at the start of the game and again in the cheat section?
Maybe just takes 5 minutes to add. A simple variable on their start events with a simple on and off switch.
Thanks!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, I had to do it because of changes to her layering but there's also some redone content for her reversion scenes now. I think it makes it a fair bit better.
I wanted to ask since me and TheWitcher has been trying to do this since yesterday, is there no way to transfer someone save into your files and be able to use it? He uploaded his save for me to use and I can't find it anywhere when I start up the game and try to load it in.

Reactions: The Witcher

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks again @MoJo - for all your hard work!!!

Updated the OP and promoted your thread! :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: MoJo

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
@MoJo send you a mail with bugs and other stuff!
I still don't know how to use Github, sorry! Really confused by that site and I haven't had much time or energy to look into it. It's probably easier to use than it seems, oh well.

Also wish everyone happy holidays!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes