Alrighty then. I think I am as far as I can be at the current update

Hermione
-Finished all tutoring, private favors, and public shaming
-Also am now hitting repeats on her events on the map
-Collar Event
Luna
-I have reached the part with the ditz under the table
Minor Complaint
-In the Dom path I get to the part where I get Luna and Hermione to touch Genie, and it keeps crashing.
Astoria
-Got all of her spells
Minor Complaint [same for Susan]
-If they have other costumes/outfit/clothes other than their base ones I cannot figure out how to get them.
--Or if potions are supposed to work for them
Susan Bones
-Figured out how to get her wardrobe
Minor Complaint [same for Astoria]
-If they have other costumes/outfit/clothes other than their base ones I cannot figure out how to get them.
--Or if potions are supposed to work for them
Tonks
-Got all of the update outfits, she is teaching in the buff, and I have hit repeats for her Astoria events
Snape
-Full Bromance + letting him witness Hermione's dance
Minor Complaint
-In over 130 days I may have gotten Dumbledore's Wine once or twice. The increased gold, and 100% chance of finding stuff is great, just been making mr droopy more tedious.
Cho
-I have only 1 Favor, and Idk if I have gotten all of her events. Last spoke to her about removing the jacket but she hasn't returned
Minor Complaint
-With Astoria and Susan the game kinda tells you that you are at it's limit with content. Haven't gotten that with Cho so don't really know how much more there is for her.
Extra
-I have unlocked all the Mirror events
-Plant Scroll
Minor Complaints
-I cannot find a basilisk scale nor can I figure out how to work the clone potion
-I also cannot seem to figure out how to use Snape's potions

Over all I think it is an awesome game. It has some issues, but it is still in development.
Personal wants for the future
-I've seen people ask for Daphne/Ginny/Fluer but what about Narcissa Malfoy? Bang Draco's mom?
-More fun events in and around the castle.
-Maybe have Hermione cheer for Ravenclaw Team. That would be funny to have her cheer for Cho
--Or using some of the other girls like Hermione/Astoria/Susan to sabotage the other teams
-More Myrtle Love
Can't wait for the update.
Thanks for the feedback. Any input on the Mirror questline / stories? I wrote all of it except the fanmade one that is in the mirror and I tried to make them as different as possible to start with.

Reactions: Riski23

Willdero

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. Any input on the Mirror questline / stories? I wrote all of it except the fanmade one that is in the mirror and I tried to make them as different as possible to start with.
I personally love the weird Mirror stories. Would like to see more of the game show as more girls get unlocked. And the pirate version felt more like a gut buster than nut buster.
If I were to suggest any it would be either the crazy events happening between Astoria and Tonks, maybe one where Snape gets some love. [Or more of the universe crapping on him. Like using a gloryhole to have a male student on the other side.], Or like I said in the other post giving Myrtle some love. We hear about peeves touching the girls why not give her the D.
Also got past the errors so enjoying the Luna Dom path. Gotta be honest she doesn't seem to stay really Dom that long. I enjoy the change. And can't wait for the chance to mess with her wardrobe hopefully in the next update

Reactions: drud and JaggedJaw
D

Deleted member 418221

Since there isn't a fan-made walkthrough, would the devs consider releasing one? It isn't required for like 80% of the game, but knowing stuff like 'be submissive to Luna at these points for different stuff' or 'astoria's arrival is a random event' would prevent a lot of frustration.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Awesome that you good people are actively working on this! :) Thank you,
it is very inspiring, lending quite some measure of steam to my own WT modding efforts!

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Can't get past the 1st battle (snape), nothing is clickable. So much for an improved version...
The same problem here. Just started and cant click anything in fight vs snape...
P.S. Found solution - pres keyboard arrow -> and then enter and like this finished fight. Will see if there will be problems like this in future =\

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Wow, really love the art with Witch Trainer. Can anybody recommend games with similar cartoony artwork? I already tried princess trainer and SC34, but didn't find them as good as this one.

Reactions: xxxgames123

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I personally love the weird Mirror stories. Would like to see more of the game show as more girls get unlocked. And the pirate version felt more like a gut buster than nut buster.
If I were to suggest any it would be either the crazy events happening between Astoria and Tonks, maybe one where Snape gets some love. [Or more of the universe crapping on him. Like using a gloryhole to have a male student on the other side.], Or like I said in the other post giving Myrtle some love. We hear about peeves touching the girls why not give her the D.
Also got past the errors so enjoying the Luna Dom path. Gotta be honest she doesn't seem to stay really Dom that long. I enjoy the change. And can't wait for the chance to mess with her wardrobe hopefully in the next update
Yeah, the Pirate one was just a crazy idea that I had that ended up taking lke 4 hours to rewrite the whole favour but it's more as a fun thing. The only story I focused on the lewdness was the A bad time to disrobe one. The mirror itself is open for fan story submits on the discord btw. They just need to take current art into account.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Bugger, am having a hard time with the android port. No way to access load/save game menu, going to have to repurpose that star image button for "hints" and then repackage.

Unless someone can point out a simple err I'm snagged on!?

My tablet is cheap btw, the back button simply reverses last action on WT.

Reactions: Riski23

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Wow, really love the art with Witch Trainer. Can anybody recommend games with similar cartoony artwork? I already tried princess trainer and SC34, but didn't find them as good as this one.
A game you might like is four elements trainer, although the art isn't quite at the same level as the akabur games imo. Some other ones are orange trainer, slutcraft, fall out (dvoika games). Innocent witches looks like it could be promising if the sad crab guys ever pull their heads out of their asses.

Mox4

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks for the game, guys. Been playing it since 1.17, so a bit now :p

Some general feedback though:
  • I really feel that either the Holey Bra or the Wicked Jackets Max Whore dialogues need to be updated. The former make it seem like having her tits out is fine, but the latter makes it seem like its important to have an opaque bra to cover them. The same goes for any explicit outfits.
  • It would be great if you could add the Power Girl hairdo to the general haircut list. I think it looks great, and atm you can glitch it off of the outfit, but it is a bit of a roundabout way to get to it.
There would be more, but I bet you had thought of this yourself, so it would just be telling you something you're already thinking about.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes