• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 24, 2018
What about the resources in the folder 29_custom_events? I never accessed them in my playthrough, although I've seen everything else.

Willdero

Aug 7, 2018
Alrighty then. I think I am as far as I can be at the current update

Hermione
-Finished all tutoring, private favors, and public shaming
-Also am now hitting repeats on her events on the map
-Collar Event
Luna
-I have reached the part with the ditz under the table
Minor Complaint
-In the Dom path I get to the part where I get Luna and Hermione to touch Genie, and it keeps crashing.
Astoria
-Got all of her spells
Minor Complaint [same for Susan]
-If they have other costumes/outfit/clothes other than their base ones I cannot figure out how to get them.
--Or if potions are supposed to work for them
Susan Bones
-Figured out how to get her wardrobe
Minor Complaint [same for Astoria]
-If they have other costumes/outfit/clothes other than their base ones I cannot figure out how to get them.
--Or if potions are supposed to work for them
Tonks
-Got all of the update outfits, she is teaching in the buff, and I have hit repeats for her Astoria events
Snape
-Full Bromance + letting him witness Hermione's dance
Minor Complaint
-In over 130 days I may have gotten Dumbledore's Wine once or twice. The increased gold, and 100% chance of finding stuff is great, just been making mr droopy more tedious.
Cho
-I have only 1 Favor, and Idk if I have gotten all of her events. Last spoke to her about removing the jacket but she hasn't returned
Minor Complaint
-With Astoria and Susan the game kinda tells you that you are at it's limit with content. Haven't gotten that with Cho so don't really know how much more there is for her.
Extra
-I have unlocked all the Mirror events
-Plant Scroll
Minor Complaints
-I cannot find a basilisk scale nor can I figure out how to work the clone potion
-I also cannot seem to figure out how to use Snape's potions

Over all I think it is an awesome game. It has some issues, but it is still in development.
Personal wants for the future
-I've seen people ask for Daphne/Ginny/Fluer but what about Narcissa Malfoy? Bang Draco's mom?
-More fun events in and around the castle.
-Maybe have Hermione cheer for Ravenclaw Team. That would be funny to have her cheer for Cho
--Or using some of the other girls like Hermione/Astoria/Susan to sabotage the other teams
-More Myrtle Love
Can't wait for the update.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Wow took a year away from this and I have to say the progress is extremely promising, Loing the Astoria cho and luna content. Cant wait to check back on this in a few more updates, excited to see how it develops. Just wish there was more content with you actually doing stuff to Astoria and not just messing with susan.

Reactions: philphil020

AlbusSeverus

Sep 26, 2018
my only issue with this game is it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere. If there was some sort of way to tell how you were progressing other than dialogue that'd be awesome. At least in Princess Trainer, you got a way to tell how you were progressing.
The STATS in the upper right hand menu gives you a fairly accurate indication of progression. My issue with the STATS is that the game references specific level numbers which aren't indicated directly. As an example: TRY AGAIN WHEN HERMIONE IS AT CORRUPTION LEVEL 17; but the indicator bar is color coded and it's hard to tell when you are near level 17.

AlbusSeverus

Sep 26, 2018
Is there a homepage for the developers of this game? I'd like to keep track of when the next update will be available.

AlbusSeverus

Sep 26, 2018
Thank you to the Devs for keeping this game moving forward. I've played it and all Akabur games since the beginning; I've enjoyed them all. However, this Silver edition and Princess Trainer Gold are my favorites.

easteregg

May 9, 2018
The STATS in the upper right hand menu gives you a fairly accurate indication of progression. My issue with the STATS is that the game references specific level numbers which aren't indicated directly. As an example: TRY AGAIN WHEN HERMIONE IS AT CORRUPTION LEVEL 17; but the indicator bar is color coded and it's hard to tell when you are near level 17.
You can check the Whoring Level by the savegames. Just take a look at the autosave files, there you can see the actual level.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
When you save the game, it shows you day number and whoring level.

D

Deleted member 418221

there is meant to be two paths that you can take luna down,one leads to luna staying corrupted by the hat and has content,the other leads to her being reverted back to normal,ditzy luna,which i believe doesnt yet have content.
How do you activate the first path? I didn't see any major choices, though I'm probably misremembering.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'm stumped.....how do I activate the 4th spell and the hidden tabs (which I assume are wardrobe changes) on Astoria and Susan? How do I get Cho for that matter?

Oct 22, 2017
I'm stumped.....how do I activate the 4th spell and the hidden tabs (which I assume are wardrobe changes) on Astoria and Susan? How do I get Cho for that matter?
Complete the "spell training" and astoriaXsusan quest lines to unlock astoria's wardrobe. The 4th spell, which you get then as well, is the unlocking mechanism for susan's wardrobe. And tonks isn't finished yet and doesn't have one.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Not entirely sure how to get the 4th spell, when I try to train it says there are no spells left to learn.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes