2903jb

Sep 6, 2017
so a question, haven't looked through all the 119 pages in this thread but how on earth do you get to all the books, there are more than can fit the screen, and i can't seem to scroll to view other books

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't need to buy those, you can cheat and get books as read. game has that book bug where books tend to multiply, reloading game might fix it.

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
just do a search for "wt silver" there will be a pastebin link. always use that. I would post it here but it just keeps posting a preview of the page...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sprites have better graphs, chibis are those small "dolls" doing whatever favor hermione is doing.

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
during the breast molesting scene all I get is a black screen with the conversations at the bottom.I Don't know if its supposed to be like that ,if not does anyone know how solve this problem

D

Deleted member 418221

Is Luna getting caught by Hermione the end of the Luna content? I'm kinda sad if it is, cause it seems really unnecessary. I can still summon her, it just does nothing.

D

Deleted member 418221

Is there also a way to progress past Cho's first favour? Done it like 10 times now, nothing new happens.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Is Luna getting caught by Hermione the end of the Luna content? I'm kinda sad if it is, cause it seems really unnecessary. I can still summon her, it just does nothing.
there is meant to be two paths that you can take luna down,one leads to luna staying corrupted by the hat and has content,the other leads to her being reverted back to normal,ditzy luna,which i believe doesnt yet have content.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes