mrnopo

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know where the game is up to with Cho content? So far have only been able to admire her body in different ways and then talk to her about modifying her top for quidditch. Does the content stop there or am I bugged?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know where the game is up to with Cho content? So far have only been able to admire her body in different ways and then talk to her about modifying her top for quidditch. Does the content stop there or am I bugged?
How did you even unlock her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's about all on cho's content and she gets unlocked at some point when performing private favor (maybe doing bj 1st time and maybe daytime) with hermione and then few days later she returns and asks genie to buy favors from her.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
As i can remember, Cho will be unlocked after she catches you with Hermi during private favour Butt Molester (maybe need to slap Hermi).

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Bugger, am having a hard time with the android port. No way to access load/save game menu, going to have to repurpose that star image button for "hints" and then repackage.

Unless someone can point out a simple err I'm snagged on!?

My tablet is cheap btw, the back button simply reverses last action on WT.
Hold down the back button.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Once you've got Hermione up to maxed out whore level and started on Luna, Cho will eventually randomly generate during one of your various favors. I've seen her pop up in BJ and butt molester.

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys, I dont know how unlock the sex excene between luna and hermione, when Luna does a handjob Hermione comes to the office and end all the progress, I dont know how to avoid it. Somebody knows where I can find a guide, or can answer these questions?
Thank you!

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
I don't know if it's happening to anyone else, but the screen goes black during the "breast molesting" scene, with only the conversation visible at the bottom. Does everyone else have the sprites go black, or is it just me?

Reactions: SAUMOULET

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I dont know how unlock the sex excene between luna and hermione, when Luna does a handjob Hermione comes to the office and end all the progress, I dont know how to avoid it. Somebody knows where I can find a guide, or can answer these questions?
Thank you!
you have to let luna be dominant not submissive aka let her lead when you 1st time get her.

wizz: what version? probably just you.

Reactions: kek3

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Hold down the back button.
Dang, this thing (the cheapest PENDO you can get - lol) just doesn't want to play ball with Ren'Py - holding down back button just made it look at me all perplexed-like ...like when you tell a riddle to a cow. Thank you for the response though mate. :)

queteimporta

Oct 14, 2017
Fellas, i cant get the Android port to work. It just shows boom's image as if it was loading, but it never moves.
Downloaded it from workupload link on the first post (which sais it's version 1.34, i thought that wasn't released yet?)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes