4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
you are not supposed to it says when you try that he can't it is only in the mods for this that you can

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
there are a few

this is the link to the one i like best personally but you might like a different one

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey, I just finished princess trainer, and I was wondering, do you share less in this one? because, I don't find showing the girl around, or do things in public, but I'm not a fan of other fucking her ... that was my biggest problem with PT so if it's the same with this one, I'm not sure I'll play it ^^

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
there is two endings to this game one for if you just had hermione to yourself the other for if you did both public and yourself

Reactions: Elyngas
Jul 22, 2017
Is this game finished? If it is which link should I download? I also read stuff about modded version. Which one should I play? What changes?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Is this game finished? If it is which link should I download? I also read stuff about modded version. Which one should I play? What changes?
Yes, this game is finished. Download from the Windows or Mac link depending on your computer.

Or you could download the Silver mod:

There are a couple of other mods but the Silver mod is probably the best.

Reactions: kalifianto

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would play both. This is the original "pure" version. The silver mod is fantastic, but you should wait a bit because they have an update scheduled for mid-month.

mlwilson29

Nov 12, 2017
I have a question, most of the public sexual favors supposedly have cut scenes, usually three per, but every time she comes to me in the evening to give me the details, I never see the cut scenes, and can't find where to look at them? Using the silver 1.26 version. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a guide anywhere? I'm so confused on what i should do. I have to tutor her but the hearts on sexual favors never progress and gifts dont do anything. does she have any mood besides upset and not upset?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You don't have to tutor her, but you do have to ask her to do favors. All the hearts advance, but not necessarily every time, so you need to repeat some requests. Eventually, to advance the hearts you have to ask for more advanced favors before you can go back and complete previous ones (increase corruption). If you try to push too fast, she gets mad and you have to give her gifts until she calms down again.

To get more favors, you have to read the fiction books. To read faster you need to read some of the non-fiction books.

May 19, 2018
Need some help...
How do you get the third heart on talk to me???
Spent the last hour doing nothing but talk to her and experimented on doing other levels and keep giving her gifts. but I can't get the third heart and every time I try to tutor her she gets mad and the option never appears again.
Pls help!!!
This game needs a more detailed guide like PT

May 19, 2018
game crashed/showed an errror or whather its called on the ball when hermoine was thanking everyone for choosing her.
and yes i did use cheats
what happened? do i need to completely startover again?

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
So i tried the purely personal favor line and found out that once we go past a certain point in the personal favor line then we can't go to the public favor. I still would like to know the number of scenes i have missed out due to the choices i made. I saw the reddit walkthrough, but it is 3 years old and somethings are not in sequence.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
So i tried the purely personal favor line and found out that once we go past a certain point in the personal favor line then we can go to the public favor. I still would like to know the number of scenes i have missed out due to the choices i made. I saw the reddit walkthrough, but it is 3 years old and somethings are not in sequence.
From long distances souvenirs, I think you only have a [slightly] different ending and maybe some differents texts here and there.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes