4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
i was just asking about making a thread for 1.15b, but it is in the mod section,

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
i was just asking about making a thread for 1.15b, but it is in the mod section,
i didnt see that so i found on the internet and put it in mega and here.

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
i didnt see that so i found on the internet and put it in mega and here.
yea, i was doing the same thing, i had the mac and win dl'd and scanned, was going to make a thread or update this one, but i asked and was given the link.. saved me some ul time and bandwidth. But neither file is actually big... but time saved

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Read my waifu books choose Option one 21 times option two 21 times option three 21 times then option one 7 time option two 7 time and option three 7 times then the fifth time you read the books do option three 7 option two 7 times and option one 7 times.
This is exactly what is wrong with this game, and why I will no-longer play it or recommend it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I rewrote My Waifu so that the sexy scenes were longer and more explicit. I also changed character names to the names of real women in my life, including my wife, an ex, my then-boss, and a co-worker. Such things they did......

M

MantisK

I hear snape whine for a few days, no books to read, just feed the bird, snooze and listen to snape until he kills you without ever hitting you.

M

MantisK

About this game:
Don't know much as not played it but you Train Obviously Granger in Various Ways

Game Info:
Updated: 09 / 05 /2015
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Oral Sex, Striptease
Censorship:No
Version: v1.02
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language:English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Witch Trainer.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s): From Akabur Website
Win:
Mac:
This was listed as completed with the 1.02 version a year ago, but now has 1.6 here and 1.7 on SVS.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This was listed as completed with the 1.02 version a year ago, but now has 1.6 here and 1.7 on SVS.
Must be a modded version? Akabur's page marks Witch Trainer as complete at v1.02
Yes, Akabur completed the game with version 1.02. There have been several groups creating their own versions of the game such as Sad Crab, which is probably the 1.6 version posted above, and Silver, which is currently version 1.16. There are other games also just using the assets.

As I understand it, Akabur was not happy with all these modded versions and stopped developing the game before it had all the content he originally wanted. That is his choice, but some of the other version are apparently pretty good in their own right.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So am taking it that there is no cheats for the beginning? Or that they do not work?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So am taking it that there is no cheats for the beginning? Or that they do not work?
Iirc correctly the vanilla version doesn't have cheats. My preference for this game is the Silver mod, it adds more content to the game and is still being worked on.

Reactions: tkboo2604

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Iirc correctly the vanilla version doesn't have cheats. My preference for this game is the Silver mod, it adds more content to the game and is still being worked on.
even if you edit the console file?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes