4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
About that mod, how its going about bugs?I tried it once, some time ago, it was fun, but i encountered several bugs and had to stop playing because one.

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
WTS 1.19
  1. CHANGELOG 1.19:
  2. • Star Channel 34 scenes for public shaming and public favours
  3. • Luna strip for me complete
  4. • Star Channel 34 costumes (Japanese schoolgirl, present and new shirt for Hermione)
  5. • Rocker Hermione costume
  6. • Tifa Hermione costume (Linear)
  7. • Bug Fixing

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
From @muttdoggy

There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

Witch Trianer..
gold = XXX
slytherin = XX
gryffindor = XX
hufflepuff = xx
ravenclaw = xx
I use those.. I keep the gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw scores low and the slytherin score high.

I was able to get the console menu to boot up but it won't take any commands

"NameError: global name 'none' is not defined"

Please don't be harsh on me kind of a noob at this stuff

Reactions: BaittheTreat

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, is there something you were lucky to find that resembles spirit of this game? Please reply in . Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes