4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
From long distances souvenirs, I think you only have a [slightly] different ending and maybe some differents texts here and there.
So there is no change in scenes or favors other than the ones listed under personal and public from the start?

STEVErogerscap

Mar 12, 2018
i am stuck with only 2 private and one public and i have done them over and over but nothing new is popping up at all some one help

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You have to read more books. The fiction books increase imagination (favors). The non-fiction books increase skills (reading or writing). Check out the store and buy and read.

Note about reading: always light the fireplace first.

gago2627

May 11, 2018
first of all , master piece game , i played many game but this one is really worh playing :3

update console cheat from @muttdoggy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't really find the butterbeer cheat thought
hope this help , good luck and enjoy :3

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
i really only meet harmione only and snape no one else and get only 200 days on it, thats it or it have more content ?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The things you might miss, not being a patron (you should consider heading over to support these amazing devs on Patreon)...

The next goal!
Patrons only
Jul 10 at 10:15pm
Hey guys, just a little post to everyone who may not be looking at the (check it out!) with regards to what will be coming in the next update and what you guys think the next milestone goal for $500 should be!
With the next update, this is going to focus on the somewhat neglected characters like Cho and regular Luna, adding and expanding storyline content for them as well as costume content for Cho. There will also be some more improvements to the inventory system as well as a few other things. (Hopefully an animation as well)

With the idea for the $500 goal, ideally they would be art related and expand upon existing characters, so feel free to suggest stuff like CGs, animations or anything else you think Silver might be lacking. Either comment here or in the discord server. I'll have a patreon poll up tomorrow for some ideas for the goal.

Thanks again for all your support, Mo.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
i love the game. played 1.6f and finished it. but its al little bit sad in the ending. is there an alternative ending like the genie stay in hogwarts or take hermine with him.
i have only the possibility to chat with snape or hermine. is ther no more story/events with daphne (came in the office and talk 1- or 2 times), luna (behind the door and snake) or mcgonuglah (snake)?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is the ending in all versions of the game. If you are looking for an excellent expansion of content, including more students, check out Witch Trainer Silver (use the search box up top).

Lots more fun to do in that one.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
I have no idea what to do, I am the point where the only interactions I have are: Wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat. Nothing works, I tried giving her gifts but that didn't work, I read all books, gryf's points are way lower than slyth's but I still can't do anything besides wardrobe, gifts, dismiss and chit chat.
12,000+ clicks to see one hentai image epic fail

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
someone know command console of tutoring? Because not change of pure same when i tutoring sexuals atributes

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
tutoring is not in this game only in the "mods" that are for this game like silver edition and others

TrioBan

Jun 13, 2017
From @muttdoggy

There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

Witch Trianer..
gold = XXX
slytherin = XX
gryffindor = XX
hufflepuff = xx
ravenclaw = xx
I use those.. I keep the gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw scores low and the slytherin score high.
Tnx for the instructions, they were really helpfull

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes