Jlbonnar

Jul 17, 2020
Main character is dissappeared and it doesn't work.. How can I solve this
This might help: Make sure that Witch Girl is running in the same directory that the Data and Sound folders are in. If you moved the .swf file out of that top folder, it won't work, and the error is what you described.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
In Omake mode, can you do anything besides pull her top down and tittyfuck? How do you remove the rest of her clothes and actually fuck the witch girl?

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
In Omake mode, can you do anything besides pull her top down and tittyfuck? How do you remove the rest of her clothes and actually fuck the witch girl?
You can do nipple fucks and/or mess around with her tits, but that's it.

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
Does someone know how to make her "pregnant" with eggs in game?
Yea she has to have an orgasm (Cum) when the creature Cums inside her. You gotta time it right that's pretty much the only hint i can give other than having the Witch girl masturbate half way then the creature will cum inside her and she should cum the same time as the creature. May vary creature to creature. Hope that helps.

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
How do I play this in 2022 without Adobe? D:
Easy download Adobe Flash Player from me below. Save it (Extract it using 7 zip or your favorite unzip/zip program) where you have your Gaming Programs. Right Click on Witch Girl.swf choose open with then choose where you saved/unzipped Adobe Flash and Witch Girl will play. Make sure you check that box to always use adobe flash to open .swf files other wise you'll have to keep doing the process of opening with and choosing adobe flash.

View attachment Adobe Flash Player.7z

hizel21

Dec 29, 2021
I was enable to play with a program called "Ruffle" and It works completely fine!
Anyway thanks for the help tho :)

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
There was a mod someone made of this game that has the MC be brown skinned, called Chocolate something or similar. Anyone have access to that or remember who made it? I can't find it here or on ULMF or the other sites.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.
Cheers

Ps. Version 2.30 - Needs to be found again?! :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

33x33

Aug 23, 2021
There was a mod someone made of this game that has the MC be brown skinned, called Chocolate something or similar. Anyone have access to that or remember who made it? I can't find it here or on ULMF or the other sites.

Reactions: JabFZone
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes