Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the colour changing mod? It let you change the colours of her outfit but you had to copy a new directory for every outfit you had.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
I found this interesting mod made by a guy named Mc swagger he gave up on the project but he was nice enough to release his mod to the public

B1aCkIe_Duquesne

May 26, 2020
Hello everyone.

Quoted from the reeadme file that comes with the game:

The game starts by double-clicking the "Witch Girl.html".
(If the browser does not launch even if you double-click the "Witch Girl.html", please open this file from the menu of your browser.)

You can also start the game from "Witch Girl.swf" or "Witch Girl.exe".
Please choose the way that suits your environment.

There is no "Witch Girl.html" file, nor a "Witch Girl.exe" (and this is after extracting the rar archive). There is however a "Witch Girl.swf."

What do I need to open this file?

Reactions: scramps

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone.

Quoted from the reeadme file that comes with the game:

The game starts by double-clicking the "Witch Girl.html".
(If the browser does not launch even if you double-click the "Witch Girl.html", please open this file from the menu of your browser.)

You can also start the game from "Witch Girl.swf" or "Witch Girl.exe".
Please choose the way that suits your environment.

There is no "Witch Girl.html" file, nor a "Witch Girl.exe" (and this is after extracting the rar archive). There is however a "Witch Girl.swf."

What do I need to open this file?
You need a SWF player. Just google "SWF File Player" and the first result should work.

diokage

May 1, 2020
how does one use the mod?
I found this interesting mod made by a guy named Mc swagger he gave up on the project but he was nice enough to release his mod to the public

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone recommend me games with similar playstyle? I've already played shinobi girl and ayura

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
After Flash-player not work now...what can we Do for playing this or other Games they need Flash player???
Download a Flash Player like
Then drag the .swf file on the flash player .exe file you just downloaded to play.

Let me know if you need more help with that.

Can anyone recommend me games with similar playstyle? I've already played shinobi girl and ayura
Try Angel Girl X and Kung-fu Girl, same developer.

kurokuna

Jun 20, 2017
but it's in flash doe and flash is ded??
Yes Flash is technically dead but there's still ways to play flash games. You can still download Adobe's standalone desktop player from . There's also third-party players/emulators. I've been hearing good things about Ruffle, which you can run in-browser or on your desktop .

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes