Jan 25, 2017
Look at me being dense! But really, when I read that Firefox was trying to eat into Google Chrome's market share - good - by being more like Google Chrome - bad - I started looking for a new browser. I don't like the fact that a browser knows exactly when I ran out of toilet paper, and suddenly puts up ads for said toilet paper. I get all self conscious that the browser is smarter than me! Brave blocks all ads - which apparently a good ad blocker does too - so that's what I'm flying with now. :happyblush
I just look for the one that uses the least CPU xD

Reactions: bacchusplateau

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
Does anyone know, where I can gets a SWF player or a Adobe Flash player, that's not the web browser version?
From the official site! (kinda hard to find, but it's there...)
2. Scroll down to your operating system.
3. Choose "Download the Flash Player projector" (without 'debug', you don't need that)

Reactions: wanderson

aueneg

Jul 18, 2017
I have a problem running the game because it says that its not compatible with the windows that I'm currently using.

kurokuna

Jun 20, 2017
@That Dude
EDIT: Wait do you already have 2.34 on the OP? I saw people saying it was only 2.33, ha.
I uploaded 2.34 to a temporary filesharing site. Should be up for about 24 hours. If you don't get it by then let me know and I'll send it your way again. I virus scanned and nothing popped up so it should be good to go. I used to have some edited older versions I found with some variations that I don't remember but I couldn't find them when I looked. They're out there on the internet still somewhere though if anyone has interest in that.

Reactions: ponyguy

kaimoro

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 46226
Overview:
A girl appears at the entrance of a mysterious forest.

These trees are the lair of evil monsters who are terrorizing the inhabitants of a nearby village. This girl is a witch. She heard rumors about this place during her travels, and now here she is. The rumors spoke of a ruin that lies in the forest where an ancient treasure may be found. It's unclear whether or not the rumor is true, but as the girl is strapped for money she couldn't help but take an interest. The girl takes a tight grip on her trusty broom and enters the forest.

What will she encounter inside?

Help the girl to find the treasures through the various endings of the game.

Updated: 13/12/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Uncensored
Version: 2.34
Language: english (full)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats and Gallery:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Version 2.30

wow uncen

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know, where I can gets a SWF player or a Adobe Flash player, that's not the web browser version?
witch girl.swf appears like a paper sheet, can you tell me how to fix it?
Download this program, so, you won't need a browser to run any flash' swf file:
After installing irfanview, make sute to see if swf file association is checked. After that, install irfanview plugins:
32 bits windows:
64 bits windows: After that, go to: 'Options' -> 'Set file associations' -> Make sure to check the 'SWF/FLV' box and click the ok button on left after that.

Now, download and double-click any swf file you wanna! =]

Engami

Aug 25, 2018
Open Gallery: g-open Open Gallery+: girl Infinity Bombs: fire No Damage: muteki Gallery, Infinity Bombs & No Damage: goodjob Gallery+, Infinity Bombs & No Damage: noel

wanderson

Aug 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "hassanshabib, postagem: 350317, membro: 39616"]
Do site oficial! (meio difícil de encontrar, mas está lá ...)
2. Role para baixo até o seu sistema operacional.
3. Escolha "Faça o download do projetor Flash Player" (sem 'depurar', você não precisa disso)
[/CITAR]
nosso irmão, obrigado já estava procurando um projetor pois não estava abrindo, economizou muito irmão

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes