Flash - Completed - Witch Girl [KooooN Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

One of KooooNSoft's best game up to date, Witch Girl is content heavy, packed with an amazing gameplay and a banger of a gallery. I adore this game a lot, even if the difficulty is quite brutal, it's nice to see how some people managed to make such a wonderful Flash game.

_Art: much like other KooooNSoft's games, the art looks fantastic. Enemy designs is very well made, and animations-wise, it's an upgrade from the previous entry: Shinobi Girl. The backgrounds actually look fantastic this time, very lively at earlier levels and mystical/dangerous at the end.

_Sounds: the game also improves a lot in this aspect too. That's because... well both Shinobi Girl and Angel Girl X doesn't have sounds lol. Well, Witch Girl definitely adds in a lot of sounds for attacks and really compliments the gameplay a lot. Adding to that, the game finally has music! And is it good? Hell yeah it is! The OST for this game is amazing, at early levels, it follows this fantasy theme, it feels very adventurous and fitting for the story. Later on you'll meet bosses, which turns the OST into dramatic battle songs, they're all very epic and works very well as boss themes. Overall, I enjoyed the OST of the song a lot.

_Gameplay: Witch Girl is the most unique out of all the other games in the same series in terms of gameplay.

-Movement: much like Angel Girl X, you fly across the map with 3 positions: high, mid and low. You can also control the speed which you fly at by pressing left or right arrow, but it slowly increases/decreases instead of instantly reaching max/min speed. This movement is amazing because it create a lot of different playstyles for different players to take. Be fast and take risks every given seconds, skipping the fights against every enemy? Just hold forward all day. Wanna take it slow? That's ok, take your time deleting the common tree off the forest.

-Offense: despite sharing a similar movement system, unlike Angel Girl X, this game has an actual normal attack. You throw fireballs that costs a tiny part of your health. A very unique take on offense indeed because you are spending your precious HP for an attack, which creates this mini risk-reward system and it prevents players from over-spamming fireballs which would kinda remove the risk-reward from movements mentioned above. You also have bombs, a staple in KooooNSoft's games. Honestly, in terms of game design, Witch Girl is excellent because there are risks and difficulty in all of the ways you can play this game. Throwing out fireballs and kill all enemies in your face means you'll lose health and if you ever mess up, you're prone to losing the level. Being a speedster means you are taking risks as you'll get hit if you mess up, but you'll not lose a lot of health beforehand. It's a genius game design with surprising depths that I'd never expect to find in an H-game.

-Enemy: this part is where a little bit of criticism comes in. Sure, most enemy is actually very well designed. Each of them have their own properties and ways to effectively avoid them, but sometimes, it's... a bit annoying. You see, the game have a few attacks with little hints and attack indications like telegraphed effects or sounds to dictate what attacks they'll do next, you mostly have very little time to react and is forced to guess sometimes. This problem ascends to level 5, where an enemy have a very fast and giant attack that covers half the screen, which you cannot dodge if you're going too fast and can't slow down fast enough or was trying fly past him as he does the attack. It's very frustrating and is really unfair as this goes against the "any playstyles goes" sort of design the game had. Other than those few examples, most of the time, enemies are fair and fun to face against.

-Boss: one very cool thing about Witch Girl is that it has 3 bosses, all of which functions very differently. This roaster of bosses is the biggest and most unique of the series (Shinobi/Kung-Fu Girl have 2 bosses with the same playstyle, Warrior Girl have 3 bosses, also same playstyle). Although the other games executed each boss designs much better than Witch Girl, you have to give props to Witch Girl for including more variety. The first boss is a run-away type boss with natural enemy spawns, my least favourite because one of the natural enemies is very unfair. The second is a solo run-away boss, with more complicated single attacks and spawns sometimes and the third is the first ever 1vs1 head-on bossfight of the series. I have lots and lots to say about each boss, but I'll shorten it up to each bossfights are rather amazing, but the first one is a bit annoying and the last one is a bit drawn-out and RNG-dependant.

-Difficulty: it should be noted that this game is quite brutal in terms of difficulty. It has both reaction skills, execution skills and some level of luck involved. You need to be patient at one part, but also need to quickly act on any given chance to deal damage or move forward. This game isn't the hardest thing I've ever played, but it sure as hell is up there amongst the harder H-game.

_H-content: well moving forward from gamepl- SIKE! You thought gameplay depths is over! Well not yet, because sex in this game is way more important that most games, even more important than other games of the same series. Witch Girl features a few crucial mechanics. First, each time you get caught, you must mash the buttons to escape. At first, it'll be easy, but later on, it'll get very hard and downright impossible to escape, leading to guaranteed damage on your side. Second, your pleasure bar is a big risk-reward mechanic. Reach climax while being fucked, you lose almost all of your health, but if you do so by masturbating, you get a bomb. Third and unique to this game, masturbation heals you, which synergize with fireballs (your normal attack) using your health as ammo. These adds so much to the game, it creates tatics where you run away to get health and reset pleasure bar, you can intentionally get hit to damage the boss, etc. THIS is how you should implement sex into the game, peak H-game design. On the scenes themselves, yeah they're also amazing. The amount of post-game content you can use to "satisfy" yourself is the largest of the series. Custom gangbangs, omake mode, along with the biggest H-scenes gallery and game overs. Each of them has a lot of quality, though much like every other games of the series, there are some kinks that you might not like. It's not for everyone, but feel free to not view the ones you don't like.

_Misc.: story-wise, it's pretty fun and intense. It's not boring like most H-games because there are actual stakes this time around. I really like the build-up towards the final boss, they really hyped that mf up. There is a little bug, but I kinda like it. You can launch fireballs faster by shooting them different heights. Was very useful to the final boss, I approve of this bug's existence (y)

_Conclusion_: Witch Girl is an amazing game, one of the best Flash H-game, or even H-game in general, ever made. I personally think the bullshit balancing of certain enemies kinda ruins my enjoyment with it, but it's not gonna downright make me hate this game at anytime. Definitely worth checking out, near perfect game here. 9.75/10.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xa0

Ah yes... One of the best rape platformers made so far.

Pros:
    + Fighting mechanics are challenging but really satisfying
    + Cute cartoons graphics with nice models and well made animations
    + Uncensored and really hot sex scenes
    + Lots of kinky fetishes
    + Beautiful soundtrack
    + Advanced NG+ with extra stage and also some sandbox modes

Cons:
    - When game ends you always want more content
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

This game is excellent and exactly what a H-game of this genre should be.

The gameplay is simple but effective. You must dodge enemies, or get raped. But (un)fortunately it is quite hard, so you will get raped a lot !! Most enemies have surprising attack patterns and can stun you so the others get you which makes it even hotter.

There are 30+ animations, all of them are super well-drawn, varied, and sexy. And as said above, you see most of them by just normally playing the game, not even needing to use the gallery.

The difficulty curve in this game is perfect. Avoiding enemies is hard, but getting raped is not punishing, and you can still easily progress through levels. You can also escape the rape when you're tired of losing ...

Bonus points for numerous great ideas and additions to the game, such as monsters undressing you, gallery, well-thought cheats and many useful options in the settings.

This game is a H-masterpiece !