ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017
Really tricky to get the wall chains to stick? Any clues on how to do it? Or does it come available after X gold?
Other than that though... Funny game

Edit: Knee bench doesn't seem to generate an income?

Reactions: dav121

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
I have tried everything to get chains on wall but they just won't stick is there an easy way to do this cause if not it really ruins the game

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
i liked thr older version of the game where the stalls and chairs were placed automaticly

Aug 16, 2017
just spent half hour playing and despite this being a game type I like it is proving a bit frustrating.
spent 20mins trying like others to place the wall chains to no avail.
have nearly 9000 gold and yet only needed 5000 for story
have bought all items but no sword event yet for arya
have all girls but can only place 4 kneeling spots as per the chains issue and gained a heap of influence but don't see an overall tally anywhere like I do with gold so that seems overly pointless
sansa naked advertising done
raising costs of girls from 10 to 20 stops most customers and dropping all to free doesn't increase amount of customers available and neither does influence.

reading through the posts it seems the ranking of girls has gone as well as auto placement for chairs/stools which would have been good for the chains and gaining the 5000 gold has failed to trigger further story.
I may try a restart and do things slightly different to see if that changes anything but....it all seems a little disappointing

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No problem on placing the chains here. You just need to place them in the room on the northern wall. Only noble ladies can use them. Since the last version only few changed and a lot of the content now makes no sense. Also it's a buggy mess, crashes regularly when zoomed out. Just wait some more months I guess.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I had trouble placing the chains as well. You need to place them 2 rows in front of the wall in the northern room.

Like this:

It would really help if we can see the green/red placement hints on the initial placement of the item.

Reactions: Pingy

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i execute jar file. its strange, i only can run 0.1 version but next version when i click new game crash them

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
My Review, Java, Version 3.1

A 16x or maybe even 32x speed is needed.
All girl models look the same except for the head. Body mass, nipples, no pubic hair, ...
Switching to 20 GP will make the girl loose all customers.
The previous version hat stats for each girl. I cant find them in this version.
Dressing the girls up seems to be bad for business.
The game has no goal.

Bugs:
Asking Sansa do go naked uses the same text as green dress: "Could you wear that dress that I got you again?"
Nobles on chains generate money, nobles kneeling generate influence. (nothing displayed for the second part)
Editing the price of a girl and clicking Start while the window is sitll open breaks the game. You can still "start" and "save" but eveything else is not working anymore. Restarting the game fixes that.

"Story-Content" I could see so far:

Arya
Buying Dress + 1 day: first Scene + Talk
one Day later: second Scene + Talk
never: Sword
Ask Favor: BJ

Catelyn
Buying Dress + 1 day: Talk
one Day later: Talk + triggers Sansa Advertisement
+1 Day: Scene with Dress + Talk
Ask Favor: BJ

Sansa (days are guessed):
buying Dress: triggers nothing
+ 4-6 days advertisement to switch to green Dress
+ 8-10 days: tits out
+16 days: nude
Ask Favor: nothing

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah the game is way too buggy to be enjoyable right now... I had a few stands for which I could not adjust the price at all and nobody visited them, Melisandre earned me no money even though people visited her once I upped her price, placing items is a bitch cause you only get the grid when re-placing them instead of getting the grid from the start...

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
It's a pity, the previous release was more fun. It seems reworking the building part of the game broke some of the things that previously worked and don't benefit the player much right now. Hopefully the next release shows improvement over the .2 release.
Still interested in this game a lot!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah i can't start the game either, I wrote it before but no one seemed interested. It did start just after I installed it but after being closed I was never able to start it again. I uninstalled and tried again but to no avail.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
yeah i can't start the game either, I wrote it before but no one seemed interested. It did start just after I installed it but after being closed I was never able to start it again. I uninstalled and tried again but to no avail.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Got the latest 64bit Java?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Got the latest 64bit Java?
havnt the slightest clue. I didnt get the java version though it that matters.
I have update 46 installed newest seems to be 144. ops. Guess it was a long time since I played minecraft so I never bothered with java updates.

Though it still didnt work after that either.

Last edited: