wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I found this to be surprisingly fun. Improvements to the art would of course be most welcome but as it is the actual premise and genre are quite interesting.

Really looking forward to updates. Can't wait to ask Sansa for a favor. ;)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
From patreon:

"The second element of game play is the story, similar to other adult games. Currently you can engage with Sansa, Arya and Catelyn. Gain their love by buying them gifts. Eventually you can unlock scenes with them(by favor or threat)." Uploader stopped the text at the first picture or something I dunno...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its interesting, i stopped watching Game of Thrones a few seasons ago so i don´t know many of the characters, but its a fun game, but needs better graphics and the story could be improved too.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
From patreon:

"The second element of game play is the story, similar to other adult games. Currently you can engage with Sansa, Arya and Catelyn. Gain their love by buying them gifts. Eventually you can unlock scenes with them(by favor or threat)." Uploader stopped the text at the first picture or something I dunno...
I couldn't even talk to Sansa, let alone engage with them.

By "evenually you can unlock scenes with them" do they mean eventually in the game, or in future updates?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I dunno man, I haven't touched this....don't think I will unless art is improved. I just looked at the patreon's page to figure out the second element because the OP didn't provide all the text from their page and I was curious.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
that was suprising game. I liked it !
And I want to ask something.
Ana is always in stocakde how can I change it ? And I bought all dresses. Can I buy Arya's sword too ? I couldn't get handjob from Arya too!

Last edited:

Syncroniz

Apr 15, 2017
um for some reason i can't stop laughing when i see this game, btw, wouldn't it be better if you are jon snow rather than the dead robb stark?
If I had to guess, they are setting it near the beginning of the plot so that more of the girls will be alive. At that point in time, Robb was Lord of Winterfell, and Jon was up at the Wall.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Edited the OP, Thanks for the comments, I was not aware until now that I'm missing some info.

Jun 5, 2017
Its interesting, i stopped watching Game of Thrones a few seasons ago so i don´t know many of the characters, but its a fun game, but needs better graphics and the story could be improved too.
To my knowledge, the major characters in the game are pretty much all characters that appear in the first season or two. There are also quasi-random commoner characters with names you might not recognize, but really the show hasn't added that many more new major female characters in a few seasons.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I couldn't even talk to Sansa, let alone engage with them.

By "evenually you can unlock scenes with them" do they mean eventually in the game, or in future updates?
Buy them a dress, it should open up some talk (you'll see a notice on the character saying you can talk to them). Didnt manage to unlock Needle for Arya yet but seems available. I'll let you the suprise to what's included but there's definitely some.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Buy them a dress, it should open up some talk (you'll see a notice on the character saying you can talk to them). Didnt manage to unlock Needle for Arya yet but seems available. I'll let you the suprise to what's included but there's definitely some.
Is there any way to interact with Ana? She seems always Locked up or do I have to reach 5000 Influence to interact with her?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way to interact with Ana? She seems always Locked up or do I have to reach 5000 Influence to interact with her?
I didnt found a way yet. Will report if I do.

And I didnt reach 5000 influence yet. Kind of a long grind ^^;

Once Sansa is working for you, after a few days check back her dress section, you should be able to change it.

That's pretty much everything I've find so far.

Reactions: Grey88

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I didnt found a way yet. Will report if I do.

And I didnt reach 5000 influence yet. Kind of a long grind ^^;

Once Sansa is working for you, after a few days check back her dress section, you should be able to change it.

That's pretty much everything I've find so far.
I already made Sansa Naked, the Influence really does takes long to reach and I'm not really sure if I'll start over just to see if I can really interact with Ana.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If he gets the pacing right this could be a fun game. E.g. it's stupid you can raid all those places right from the start. What's the point on going to war if you have all the hot ladies right from the start. The Art isn't as bad as I thought it would be from the comments, as long as the main characters are recognizable it's good enough for me.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The influence part doesn't do anything yet. No point in grinding it out. There are no extra scenes/toys/dresses etc for the nobles you keep in the second room, once you've put one noble in there you've seen everything. Once you reach the required 5000 influence the bar changes to read 'start war' but clicking on it doesn't do anything.

At some point I was able to get Sansa to advertise naked, but the text leading up to it didn't make sense. It reverted back to me telling her to wear the green dress but she appeared naked. I think asking her to go naked might be linked to influence.

The wildling who you can put in the square doesn't gain stars. I got all other women up to 5 stars but hers wouldn't budge past 1.5 stars

Enjoyable game so far!

Jul 14, 2017
I can't get any of the Starks in the stockades, I'm not sure if you need to make certain choices for that.

But I've gotten everyone except Danny and Cerssi to 5 stars (Apparently Marghery and the red woman start with 1 heart whilst the other two start with half a heart?).

Solid game, getting influence was too grindy though and by the time I had influence I had more gold than I would ever need.

Also, fun glitch: if you get to 5000 influence, and then start a new game (overwriting the old save in the process) the progress bar at the top still says 'start war' and if you click it then you automatically pay off your 5000 gold debt (which puts you down to -4900 gold)... but you keep all of your influence from your last run (5215 in my case), and Ana keeps all of the items she has equipped but they don't show up in the inventory.

Last edited: