ar8631

Sep 1, 2017
Hi , does any one have the same problem as me ? version 1 played ok on my system . version 2 if i open .jar file it jumps out of the game after selecting continue or new game ! and when i click on winterfellmanager-v0.2-setup nothing happens . please help if you can.Thanx in advance:(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i actually don't care that much with the "art-quality", the importance is the game itself, if its fun to play.
of course with this kind of art-quality the game need to be very good to enjoy it.
i hope for a success!

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
how do you play the test i have it installed but
I don't believe the test released on their Patreon is an actual version - I think it's just a new UI the dev is trying out. From what their post said I assumed it contained no content, and won't have any until next week.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
come on where is update?
As @AdmiralNobody said:

I don't believe the test released on their Patreon is an actual version - I think it's just a new UI the dev is trying out. From what their post said I assumed it contained no content, and won't have any until next week.
The dev only has the UI jar file for now for test/feedback. We just have to wait next week for the v0.3

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Just so you have the links to update the page with:
Windows installer:
Java / Jar File:

Reactions: bernthal and Bas134

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Also Changelog:
- Edit mode, instead of the static 4 stall setup you can have up to 24 stalls where ever you want. There is still some work to go on this to make it more user friendly.

- Zoom mode. With edit mode there is a lot more to see so now you can zoom out and in.

- Added sand snakes Ellaria (noble) and Tyene (commoner), you can raid for them at Dorne.

- New stall type for nobles, a wall mount that can be used in the private area.

Whats removed:

- Removed the debt payments (It has no function now that I have merged the dungeon area with main area).

Reactions: bernthal

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Playing on Windows and I can't rotate anything or install the wall mounts. Anything I should know or am already missing?
Also is there supposed to be a story to this or am I just supposed to click play each day and earn money?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
downloaded the exe, started the game once closed the game and now it refuses to launch. Great game..
Uninstall reinstall doesnt help. seems great. really.