Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The Itch.io page is still up and linking to the patreon and doesn't mention anything about a longer dev cylce or moving from patreon. If you try to look at the individual patreon posts i.e the on linked from the itch.io page. Its states
'This page has been removed for not complying with Patreon Community Guidelines.'

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
True. Story has potential. Too bad that he didn’t continue.

You think some dev would make it as a renpy like game ? Like wt or pt?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
He is actually still working on the game, redoing the code and artwork. The next version is still a while away, but it’s not dead just yet.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Reddit post:
yeah whats that "7m" ?

like 7 months ago ? and soo its not a very good info...

or like 7 minutes ago, and soo the dev just miraculously read peoples comments here and decide to wake up ?

suspicious as fuck if i can say...

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
yeah whats that "7m" ?

like 7 months ago ? and soo its not a very good info...

or like 7 minutes ago, and soo the dev just miraculously read peoples comments here and decide to wake up ?

suspicious as fuck if i can say...
This exchange I had with him was 2 months ago. He saw that I commented on his post and replied to me. I am not the Dev BTW.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This exchange I had with him was 2 months ago. He saw that I commented on his post and replied to me. I am not the Dev BTW.
i know. thats why i say that.. because it can easily not be a good proof about abandonned or not

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
It seems that there is a test build on his new patreon ( ), anyone got it ?
version 0.3.3 is avaialbe to play here:

No idea if its the latest build but is 1 iteration more than the one here, and the page was last updated in August.

You can get the new version for 1 whole dollar. Why not pay it and share?

I would but Patreon keep sbocking my account as i use a VPN and they think i'm a spammer.

Reactions: Heinbloed1187

owhlowr

Jun 22, 2017
I'm trying to play the 0.2 version, I can't run the winterfellmanager-v0.2-setup.exe file however, I get a 'Severe error' popup, "This trial installation has expired." and there don't appear to be any .exe or startup files in the .jar download, so how does one start this?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The new version seems to be running terribly - recommend giving it a few days for bugfixes and optimisation.
It does say not to play it in chrome, and to try firefox or Safari.

I don't have any of those but tried IE and its just as bad.

FYI:

This is the latest Patreon build. Its supposed to be more optimised but its still terrible. I basically can't do anything...

Kellin

Jun 19, 2017
It does say not to play it in chrome, and to try firefox or Safari.

I don't have any of those but tried IE and its just as bad.

FYI:

This is the latest Patreon build. Its supposed to be more optimised but its still terrible. I basically can't do anything...
Wont even load for me on Firefox