Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yes but the parameter from the girls are impossible to change. any action rset anything

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
What you can do instead is use cheat engine to search for the week value (double) and freeze it, which gives you infinite time.
You can also edit the stats, though it requires a bit of guesswork for the stats that aren't visible as a result of your class.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He asked for food to be brought to him by slaves and another person on the Collective sent him those pics. :p He beat another person and myself by about 15-30 minutes!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
He asked for food to be brought to him by slaves and another person on the Collective sent him those pics. :p He beat another person and myself by about 15-30 minutes!
LoL epic....
Where? I can't find the post. Are you talking about Hypnopics collective, right?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes. Hypnopics Collective. He said he was nearly done and needed some time back to finishing it and if he had to keep checking the thread, that's less time spent developing! Then he mentioned he'd like some slave girls to bring him some food while he's working on the game. So someone obliged and posted those pics with a short, funny caption about how each girl was helping him eat.
:15: Here's your milk, Sir. Shaken, not stirred.
:I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.: I've been working on your butt roast. I hope it's tender enough!
:test3: Is that enough salt, master??? :WutFace:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
0.2a is available, check on hypnopics. Author has requested to not share the link outside of hypnopics.
Bugs are expected (and they do suck extra hard with RAGS).
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 42

does anyone have a save from 0.1? cba starting again really lol

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
I used to be able to find a stats guide that showed what stats lead to what outcomes. Cant seem to find it. I would appreciate if anyone would link it to me if they find it for themselves.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
such a wonderful game and a nice new update to expand upon it. Been watching this one closely since the dev anounced a late November, early December release for the next version. been teaching people how to make the debug.bat over on the hypnopic collective where this game was officially released. I'm sure over the next few weeks/months will get a few more updates that include some content that was cut due to time for version 0.2 like version 0.1 did.

D

Deleted member 528

Cheat Engine works with RAGS. Just freeze the week.
I can change my money/energy but for the life of me i cant find the week value, is the value type double like the other things?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes