• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That seems reasonable (not sure how you would do that with rags files), but unless I'm misunderstanding something that would be accomplished by "only share this specific link" instead of "don't share this link outside of hypnopics".
Yep, it's strange I agree.

Reactions: depeche

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Yes! it's finally out. I think i wait! like! everyone about a year! i think and sorry for the yelling. Every time i login something new and cool i find, u guys are great. Now normal and compost vices any who... Thank U. and Love U Guys, always making my day.

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The new version 2c is out

Log (with spoiler)

0.2c
Fixed:
• Selecting corset for lingerie for Alexis should now always result in her getting a corset, not slutty lingerie
• Third hands on training for Sarah no longer ends week
• Sarah will now leave the dungeon properly
• Gloria not talking to you when you go visit her
• Trying to get Chelsea to agree to Weekend Sex Therapy if unsuccessful should no longer prevent you from doing other weekend sessions
• Bree can no longer be hypno’d more than once her week
• Sam’s selfie photos now viewable when you Review Files
• Sam working at the Club events should now work correctly after hypnotizing her.
• Donna should now always leave after her training is finished
• Hypnotizing Donna during post-client visits now changes her stats
• When you visit Hannah without a solution to her money problems yet, you should now always get a working on a solution result that lets you return later
• Variety of small photo and text fixed
Added:
• On-going visits now include option to opt out of being asked whether you want to use the Will-Tamer or a Transformation Potion on each visit
• Flavour text to better explain why it’s so annoying to talk to Rae and Dee (i.e. so annoying to read aqua and lime green on white)
Reported Outstanding Issues (please provide details that could help resolve if these happen to you):
• Rae reappearing as your girlfriend after she breaks up with you (flighty woman)
• Rae disappearing as your bimbo (ditzy woman)
• Letter from Principal not appearing after visit to school (flighty mail carriers)
• Donna sessions sometimes using double energy and causing two day ends
• Sam reappearing at the coffee shop after being lost

D

Deleted member 42

does anyone know where to find the principal? and alexis is stubborn as fuck lol

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
0.2d has been released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd prefer to to respect the author's wishes and not share his link. So, can someone with an account on hypnopics download and rehost it somewhere else?

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Some general tips would be to focus on 1 or 2 stats. The stat typically determines what the girl will become after you successfully complete her contract.

The job you pick at the start lets gives you an edge and determines some events in the game. For example the the playboy can date the sex toy worker while the dominate role gives you the bondage store clerk. The hypnotist is generally is a jack of all trades kinda role and lets you fool around with almost anyone.

Not sure how to hide spoilers so stop reading here if not learning everything offends you.

****Spoilers below****

My basic play through is to choose whichever role and go to town. There I visit the dark arts store and then buy the floggers. They are $200 and make things a tad easier. Then take on the chubby girl contract (second one). I am not into BBW so I follow the route of making her skinny by focusing on her desire stat (For her desire means a desire to be thin). Typically this requires you to work on a diet to thin her and lots of exercise. For the rest of the week visit your neighbors and be sure to take care of the plant they give you. It has the passive ability to boost sense of self if you take care of it every day.

Before week 4 you need to have taken on the other two contracts. For my personal tastes I like to make the exhibition girl have sex along with becoming an exhibitionist. To do this you need to gift her lingerie along with a dildo (or give her the love potion) and then work on private shows. Oddly enough the game will tell you that no further private shows will have an impact on her...but if you continue to do them she will ultimately let you fuck her. For the other half you just need to do office / public shows.

Finally you have the frigged girl which takes all your time. She has so many possibilities and they are all pretty fun. For her you need to focus on stats like sense of self if you want her to have sex with you or submission if you want her to be a slave. She is the most important character because if you are successful with her you can use her to unlock bonuses by having her visit other characters. To have the easiest time you need to counter her very high resistance stat. This is done by correctly going slow and choosing all the options in the days you meet with her or you can skip all that by getting a will tamer by choosing the "stubborn" path with the dark arts store. To get this item you have to visit the dark arts store in 4 different weeks. Then when the girl arrives you use the will tamer on them to reduce the resistance stat by like 15 points or so. It wont work on all the girls but it also gives you the option to convert them into a different job later on.

****Spoilers above****

I hope this helps you out if you want a more "do this on day x" kinda walk through let me know and I will consider writing one up but honestly the fun is the journey more so than the end.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i need help with lauren and donna
With donna, I talked to her to lower her resistance and dated her on the weekends. Did that 3x then after that, she was more willing to do what I asked. But I haven't finished her route yet. And she's having sex with the pc now.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes