DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
guys i am fairly new to rags so i'm sorry for this in case it's a dumb question,
the thing is i saved a file before taking a choice, but when i tried reloading the save file the game simply won't show me the characters nor allow me to move, do i have to start all over again or is there a fix?

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
guys i am fairly new to rags so i'm sorry for this in case it's a dumb question,
the thing is i saved a file before taking a choice, but when i tried reloading the save file the game simply won't show me the characters nor allow me to move, do i have to start all over again or is there a fix?
Don't save in the middle of an event (i.e. when you're about to make a choice). It's just a problem with RAGS unfortunately :(

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Yep. Don't save when you the continue button is active or if the choice menu is active.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this game it's best to just save at the beginning of each day and then reload if you fuck up.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I really wish it wasn't going to be till December before the next update but the game is free and for the content this version had, I hope 2.0 is double it. Then again I cheat on Rags games due to lack of patience which this one unfortunately still forces on you. You can't edit the girls stats but you can edit the day and week to extend the amount of time with each girl. I'm gonna do another playthrough and go for a girlfriend harem instead of a slave harem. Unsure of how the eros shop chick reacts if you gain another gf while she's your gf but some of the other characters don't mind, I know that not all girls have a GF option and some I don't intend to mess with due to no interest in the model used and some don't have a GF option. I used to have a site with a list of these but can't seem to find it.

Found it:

Rae unfortunately isn't a girl that doesn't mind being a side chick or being with a man that has a side chick. She leaves immediately and idk if she can be regained.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so downsides to the GF Harem is only 2 GF's are possible at the same time with Rae requiring to be a Showgirl or Bimbo (went Bimbo but wish I hadn't can go back and have to redo all my progress on Terri and Lauren but will do later) to be apart of your lady friends atm (may add more later). Basically only Chelsea via TF potion and Elsa are capable of being your GF at the same time and unfortunatly Nichole (neighbor) is limited though I glitched her to basically the same day the Will Tamer completed was the same day she became interested in being the teacher aide so I got her in both Slave and Teacher Aide form (she asked to receive free sessions and this I think becomes the Teacher Aide option for her) in the same game. if anyones intrested in the save let me know and also Chelsea is BBW, I was curious about her in being BBW instead of Toned and will eventually in maybe a later build see what she's like as a GF toned.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i did manage to edit both the stats on the girls, player stats and room influence, i don't know why you say you can't do it.
although i would advice against editing the girls, or maybe just edit 1 stat and level up the other by gameplay (hypno, talk, etc).

this is still the best rags game i've found yet.
lots of content but you dont need hours and hours of gameplay and reading text before you see the action, which is my problem with most of the other rags games i've played, they're soooo boringly slow.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I might be able to but I just haven't really gone through the options and sorted out 100% of what does what. editting the players skill and adding the items like Will Tamers, TF potions and Love Potions is honestly enough to get what I want. all I have to do is either get the progression of the girls stats to a point that I like then skip a few weeks ahead to get their training completed messages then call them back to be what I want to be (except Terri who honestly needs a GF or something option cause she's kinda dull in the slave options and adult baby gets weird, haven't tried assistant though)

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
For whatever reason, I cannot change the values for the girls stats. I can change the player stuff, money work, energy works, but the stats on the girls reset once i do anything after changing them and hitting enter. Cant get them to stick. Anyone else have this problem, or know a reason for this?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
nope, I made a windows batch file that opens a debug menu when I drag the game i wish to play onto the batch file.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Next Update is in December. Dev said so on Hypno-collective so it's a waiting game on this one.

Reactions: Davidreiter

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What im doing wrong. if i use the debug menu for wife trainer, and modded it. after day change it jumps always bag to the original parameter.:FeelsBadMan:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
What im doing wrong. if i use the debug menu for wife trainer, and modded it. after day change it jumps always bag to the original parameter.:FeelsBadMan:
same here mines not modded altho i'll take it if someone has it but i can't even get any of the girls to the end always leave meh

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've heard he added measures to that version to prevent debugs from being used. You can always switch to debug screen and add stamina and money as needed until you get that day's stuff done and if only done once or twice a week, you can see and buy everything.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I just extend my time, energy, money, items (will tamers, love potions etc.) hypnosis level to the point that basically using it once maxes the stat I wish to alter in one sitting (I have to edit the redhead chicks hypnosis counter to allow more uses to gain access to all the content for her) or I change the bonuses gained from a room.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes