muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you make terri a bi, you can give her to Cassandra or Marilyn to use. After her training is complete, you should be able to call her and have her come over for some some good times. I know I've use the transformation potion and she became a man but I never tried to use it to see if she became a lesbian. I suggest saving before suggesting transformation potions. However, the will tamer is a pretty good tool.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Alright. I am also having some slight issues with the Dark Arts Store, is there anything there or is it just something random. I kinda want to train one of the girls to be my pet and I honestly have no idea how.

Reactions: keepfuckup

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
check it out 5 days in a row. than you can get a will tammer. i dont remember witch talk option you have to chose test it out

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
for will tammer answer
'Stubborness' and 'Control', and then let her collar you

for Terry if u want give her to marilyn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guide i got from hypnopics collective forum

Reactions: thatissumshit

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
found a neat little way around alot of the hard work and how to get tf potions and will tamers. If you follow the Debug.bat file thing and open the game with the debug menu open then just go to near the bottom and find something about Marilyn and Will Tamers and TF potions and love options and just put a random number in, I get 4-5 a day each for what ever reason.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
found a neat little way around alot of the hard work and how to get tf potions and will tamers. If you follow the Debug.bat file thing and open the game with the debug menu open then just go to near the bottom and find something about Marilyn and Will Tamers and TF potions and love options and just put a random number in, I get 4-5 a day each for what ever reason.
<--- guilty of doing that as well. I use the drag and drop rags debug method.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It allows you to add more energy, change the day of the week and even the week itself, add potions and tamers, give yourself money and change the effectivness of hypnosis (300 is the max for every stat but it will let you put anything in it) to where choosing Dominant (gain access to Slavegirl Bree) or Playboy (access to Girlfriend Rae) is the obvious choice vs Hypnotist.

Heres a list someone made of all the girls possible roles (does not include a guide to getting them there but it is fairly obvious, don't push Bree to hard but don't be easy on her either is my advice):

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So figured I'd upload my save with most of the girls done and both Lauren and Terri on their way to becoming slaves. Terri is a bit harder out of the 2 but there are plenty of Transformation potions and Will Tamers to build an army. It's a playboy start since I went for Bimbo Rae instead of Slave Bree since Slave Bree sucks and the only form you use her for sex is Degraded. It has Chelsea as a Slave, Elsa as a Slave, Nicole as a Slave with Jasmine and Rea as Bimbos.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
this was far better than i expected it to be.
and with a lot more content than i thought too.

that sounds awfully useful, yet i have no idea how to do that.
where is that debug.bat file? (if you dont mind enlightening me)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I made it myself. It may not work for you but here's mine. Im on a 64bit PC (most modern PCs are 64bit) and I did a basic install of Rags so it installed where it wanted to. To test, place in same folder as the game and drag and drop the game onto the file. I renamed Cheat Method to test if alternate names than Debug worked and they do so rename it to what ever you want. It works for all Rags games so if this works for you then just copy and paste into the game you want to use it on folder.

Reactions: drlmnz

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If it doesn't work then find the directory of where the Rags.exe folder is,create a txt document and in quotations place the directory of where the exe is located then out of quotations add %1 DEBUG. Save the document and rename it to something.bat and remove the .txt from the name if you have the option unlocked to edit file types (google how to enable it cause I forgot) and it will convert the .txt into a .bat

Mine looks like this : "C:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

items like tf potions, will tamers and love potions aren't an immediately received item after cheating to give your self some. You have to wait till the next day and if you use one up (will tamers can be used but if its used to tame a girl like Nicole into a slave its gone for the week) it won't reappear till the next week. you can edit the current week and extend the amount of time you have to train each girl. Tamers, TF potions and love potions are added by going to the second tab (Variables) and scrolling down to near the bottom (about 80-90% of the entire list) and finding Transformation Potion Extras, Will Tamer Extras and Love Potion Extras and then adding however many you want. You can not edit the girls stats but you can choose Playboy or Naturally Dominant and then edit your hypnosis ability to basically be 1 session maxes the chosen stat though more will be required to implant a trigger (makes the girls more susceptible to your ideas after training ends) though Terri and Jasmine don't have a Trigger, Terri cause she's able to tell after a few sessions if she's been hypnotized and Jasmine cause she's slightly immune.

Side note, you can obtain both Bree and Rae. start with one of them though, If you want Bree first then start Naturally Dominant, if you want Rae start Playboy or Hypnotist. After successfully obtaining the first girl then using the cheat file change Trait (first thing on the list in second tab/Variables) and if you went Playboy it says the Trait is 1, change it to 3 to change your trait to Naturally Dominant and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: drlmnz

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
If it doesn't work then find the directory of where the Rags.exe folder is,create a txt document and in quotations place the directory of where the exe is located then out of quotations add %1 DEBUG. Save the document and rename it to something.bat and remove the .txt from the name if you have the option unlocked to edit file types (google how to enable it cause I forgot) and it will convert the .txt into a .bat

Mine looks like this : "C:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

items like tf potions, will tamers and love potions aren't an immediately received item after cheating to give your self some. You have to wait till the next day and if you use one up (will tamers can be used but if its used to tame a girl like Nicole into a slave its gone for the week) it won't reappear till the next week. you can edit the current week and extend the amount of time you have to train each girl. Tamers, TF potions and love potions are added by going to the second tab (Variables) and scrolling down to near the bottom (about 80-90% of the entire list) and finding Transformation Potion Extras, Will Tamer Extras and Love Potion Extras and then adding however many you want. You can not edit the girls stats but you can choose Playboy or Naturally Dominant and then edit your hypnosis ability to basically be 1 session maxes the chosen stat though more will be required to implant a trigger (makes the girls more susceptible to your ideas after training ends) though Terri and Jasmine don't have a Trigger, Terri cause she's able to tell after a few sessions if she's been hypnotized and Jasmine cause she's slightly immune.

Side note, you can obtain both Bree and Rae. start with one of them though, If you want Bree first then start Naturally Dominant, if you want Rae start Playboy or Hypnotist. After successfully obtaining the first girl then using the cheat file change Trait (first thing on the list in second tab/Variables) and if you went Playboy it says the Trait is 1, change it to 3 to change your trait to Naturally Dominant and vice versa.
thanks for the input man!
i was trying to figure out how to debug it messing around with the rags designer and apparently i ruined it, so i downloaded a new copy and did what you told me and its working so, thank you again!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I originally tried to follow guides and such to obtaining girls but I'm selfish and didn't want to give up Terri or Elsa or even Chelsea to Marilyn who only unlocks a sex scene if you giver her Terri and I happen to really enjoy red heads. another thing, since you can change the week to extend the time with each girl. You can use it to fully train terri to enjoy sex and learn new sexual things and lower her mental age (adult baby is kinda not my style so wouldn't go too far with that). Anyways with cheats, the guides become obsolete anyways except for Jasmine who isn't really worth having as a bimbo cause she rarely wants sex unlike Rae who acts like she needs it every other day.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And now I've filled the Harem. I got Terri, Elsa, Chelsea and Lauren as Slaves. Bree is degraded in the dungeon (slavegirl and pet have no sex scenes) while Jasmine and Rae are Bimbos. heres the save for anyone who wants. It took more than the weeks shown in the save as I kept changing the week. to give me a little more time and occasionally speed up the end game. It was kinda fun getting here and would highly recommend doing it your self but only way to obtain what I've done is too cheat your ass off. You can reset Terri's hypnosis counter to increase the amount of hypnosis session you can do. However there's one about how she doesn't want to be an Adult in the insecurities, that is the final one of those and doing it anymore will just be a waste of a week (as it's the 3rd hypno session its supposed to be the last but cheats). Also if you go Playboy, don't fuck the Avon lady, her husband will kill you literally.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I cheated my ass off and earned no favors, just the entire harem of every girl in the game that can be collected as slave/bimbo/girlfriend/pet/degraded. So yeah the lawyer and the lesbian chick can fuck off.

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes