muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They should all be availlable at the hypnopics collective. If you can't find them, just let me know and I'll upload them.

D

Deleted member 42

They should all be availlable at the hypnopics collective. If you can't find them, just let me know and I'll upload them.
would be nice if you wouldn't mind since the site won't let me register lol

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a list somewhere of games (other than the previously listed games) that's worth picking up off Hypnopics? There's just so much there in various states of completion that I get lost.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a list somewhere of games (other than the previously listed games) that's worth picking up off Hypnopics? There's just so much there in various states of completion that I get lost.
A Spell for All by cmacleod
Hunter in the Black by Saonji - being redone in another engine
Bodywerks by Darstan
Through Hard-Earned Trust and Blanked by mdqp
Motel S by bobdenard32 - in hiatus
Motel T~rance by Kairos V (Inspired by Motel S and bobdenard32 approves)
Me Against the World by encore
Look up Anaximanes.. he's a photo manipulator who made some stuff in Twine that's into "squick".
There's a Hermione corruption thing in Twine by puppywhore called The W.H.O.R.E. Project.

Reactions: krazy317 and tab2

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
would be nice if you wouldn't mind since the site won't let me register lol
All of these are links provided by the creators. I can't find an original link for Xtracurricular Activities.
The Rough Landing links are from Hypnopics Collective servers. Tales of the Drunken Cowboy is directly from mdqp's site.

Rough Landing 1.14 -
Rough Landing 2.071 -
Evil, Inc. 1.6.3-bugfix 2 -
Mindshift Part 1 v1e -
Miss Adventure V1.249 -
Overseer v1.16 -
Superpowered alpha 0.17d -
Tales of the Drunken Cowboy Chapter 1 1.0c -
The Apartments 0.015b -
The Lilith Device ver 3.6 -
Nefarius Evil Plot v0.16a -

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is there ANY way to get Chelsea the chubby to lose weight (successful training) and also make her want to come by for sex afterwards? Tried 3 times now and she just says not to contact her again.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there ANY way to get Chelsea the chubby to lose weight (successful training) and also make her want to come by for sex afterwards? Tried 3 times now and she just says not to contact her again.
You have to improve one of her stats but not all of them or you will fail her quest every time

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Take her as your client first and delay the others until week 3 or 4. Jasmine doesn't benefit so much form the weekend sessions until much later. Elsa only needs a few. So focus on either encouraging Chelsea's fitness or telling Chelsea she's awesome as a chubby hottie. That's her desire for change stat. It has to be either maxed out or very very low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Have you gotten to Terri the redhead yet? It's simple.. she wants to please her boyfriend. Can you help her?
Yeah I am on her and Lauren the cheater now. Haven't resolved them yet, but Terri seems like a lesbian or something? Dunno, doubt I'll manage to "solve" them. I should probably save/reload more to get optimal results but I am too lazy hehe.

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
This only works for cash, far as I can tell. Desire/Submission and what not can't be changed.
You can change them, but you have to do a fair bit of guesswork and deduce what the values are. Another easy way to do it is to change the time you're given to train each client, which gives you much more breathing room.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I am on her and Lauren the cheater now. Haven't resolved them yet, but Terri seems like a lesbian or something? Dunno, doubt I'll manage to "solve" them. I should probably save/reload more to get optimal results but I am too lazy hehe.
There are multiple endings for Terri. She's a closet lesbian and she's got mommy issues, so you can pursue those avenues or just make her better at sex for her boyfriend.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
She can also be changed into a man, turned in your hypo assistant (only with the hypnotist where she hypnotizes people but not as well as you), or be turned into a baby via age regression which means you can take care of her if you want. She can be a slave but that's a tricky one but can done when you constantly lower her resistance and eventually you use the Transformation potion to turn her into a slave.
For me the best endings are hypo assistant and lesbian routes. The hyno assistant is fun since that's sex every week but if you don't watch her, she'll mess up and it's game over for you unless the Lawyer is on your side. The lesbian route is a good one since that unlocks Marilyn and Cassandra. I'm not into babies so I didn't go down that route and I haven't tried the slave ending yet.
The key with Terri is CONSISTENCY. Pick a route and stay on it. Focus on it and don't deviate one bit. For the Lesbian route, you have to talk to her about lesbianism and encourage it and train her youthfulness. For Cassandra, do some domination and for Marilyn, talk about her mommy issues.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Note that when he says age regression, he means mental, not physical.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup.. mental.. adult babies. I don't mind if they're constantly sucking on stuff or crawling around or even "manhandling" objects. But it's the diaper fetish that turns me off. :eek:
I have a kid. I'd rather leave the diaper stage to the babies. And I used to work in group homes for over a decade and there's adults that use diapers. EWWWW.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Very good game, if you're into this kind of stuff. And impressive amount of content for an 0.1

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes