• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tenken0891

Jan 26, 2017
you may have an older version of the mod. as in my last play through ( one version back of what is currently posted ) i had no issues
Nope, playing latest version, 0.6c Cheater's Bane. I restarted a game without using the Daily Actions cheat but I continue to have this issue. After Thursday, Nicole is being triggered, skipping Friday and setting it to Tuesday.

I have Daily Visits and Daily Hypno cheats on, as well as money, but otherwise, a clean game.

Edit: Daily Hypno is the (delayed) problem.

I decided to transform Nicole to see if the issue disappears; it didn't. I do notice that the commands for the cheats are activating twice when the issue happens so I turned off Daily Hypno to see if it happens again. Game works fine.

Turning on Daily Hypno, first week is fine. Second week, it begins to skip to the next Tuesday.

Edit 2: Or not. Still getting issues even with Daily Hypno off. idk.

Edit 3: Issue doesn't come up when spamming End Day, only comes off after training someone. Maybe I'll just play without cheats.

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Nope, playing latest version, 0.6c Cheater's Bane. I restarted a game without using the Daily Actions cheat but I continue to have this issue. After Thursday, Nicole is being triggered, skipping Friday and setting it to Tuesday.

I have Daily Visits and Daily Hypno cheats on, as well as money, but otherwise, a clean game.

Edit: Daily Hypno is the (delayed) problem.

I decided to transform Nicole to see if the issue disappears; it didn't. I do notice that the commands for the cheats are activating twice when the issue happens so I turned off Daily Hypno to see if it happens again. Game works fine.

Turning on Daily Hypno, first week is fine. Second week, it begins to skip to the next Tuesday.

Edit 2: Or not. Still getting issues even with Daily Hypno off. idk.

Edit 3: Issue doesn't come up when spamming End Day, only comes off after training someone. Maybe I'll just play without cheats.
Nicole shouldn't have any visits or checks on thursday. i've looked into everything related to her and there is nothing that will change the week.. it must be related to something else.. can you do exactly what you did last time and make a note of each thing you did ( starting from trait choice in a new game on ) and if it happens again post your actions either here or in a pm (including any manual variable changes) and ill see if i can track it down

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the shiny thing for julia new content?
Hey Cashewy, I don't know and this isn't really the place for those kinds of questions.. try here its the main Wife Trainer thread

this thread is for the release development and bug testing of a modded version of the game.

Thanks for your interest though :D

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
any progress with the energy drain?
someone posted this on the other thread:
There are 2 variables you need to check

Energy - the amount of energy you see in the energy box - Set to 100 ( it sounds like you have found this)
Energy use Long - This is a negative value and for some reason seems to increase. I had the same problem as you and the value was set -140. Set it back to -10 and this should resolve your issue. I set it -1 at one point but my game broke. Might not have been this that broke it, but don't set it too low just in case.

FYI: if you double click the 'name' box at the top of the debug screen it will put all the variables in alphabetical order. Took me far too long to realise this ;). This will mean all the energy related variables are shown next to each other.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
any progress with the energy drain?
someone posted this on the other thread:
There are 2 variables you need to check

Energy - the amount of energy you see in the energy box - Set to 100 ( it sounds like you have found this)
Energy use Long - This is a negative value and for some reason seems to increase. I had the same problem as you and the value was set -140. Set it back to -10 and this should resolve your issue. I set it -1 at one point but my game broke. Might not have been this that broke it, but don't set it too low just in case.

FYI: if you double click the 'name' box at the top of the debug screen it will put all the variables in alphabetical order. Took me far too long to realise this ;). This will mean all the energy related variables are shown next to each other.
i have not had energy issues with the current version of my mod. there were a bunch of checks that were added to the game that would check all 4 of the energy use values to see if they were greater than -5 ( meaning -4 , -3 ...) that was what was causing some week skips and energy drain. ofcourse with the daily reset of energy toggle on you dont need to mess with the energy use variables

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
and week skips?
no week skips either in the current version. the only thing that is still in there is related to extending the client train by weeks option.. there is a bug related to chelsea but that is not due to cheat protection and is something WT miss programmed. he will be fixing it in the next version

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i have not had energy issues with the current version of my mod. there were a bunch of checks that were added to the game that would check all 4 of the energy use values to see if they were greater than -5 ( meaning -4 , -3 ...) that was what was causing some week skips and energy drain. ofcourse with the daily reset of energy toggle on you dont need to mess with the energy use variables
That was me, I've altered variables outside of the mod so it could be related to one of those. The fix I've provided takes a few seconds to implement so its not a big issue. I don't seem to be getting the increased Energy drain anymore so it may just be something that impacts the first 10 weeks or so.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
yep, i have it already..
though there is a new one..
is there a possible walkthrough in this game?
there is a poorly maintained and well behind wiki. due to the nature of the game as it is originally intended there would need to be 3 separate walkthroughs each with branching topics.. nobody is willing to undertake such a huge feat

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of the red screen when choices are made, so we can see the pictures behind it? Make it transparent maybe?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of the red screen when choices are made, so we can see the pictures behind it? Make it transparent maybe?
Red Screen? there is no red screen that i have encountered. this sounds like a problem on your version of rags specifically

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
Well... when you have the choices you must make on the picture window and you cant access the other options (like inventory) a red screen is over the picture. Its a bit transparent, but you cant enjoy the picture... or you cant see the face of the girl. I use 3.1.0.0 LLC version.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Well... when you have the choices you must make on the picture window and you cant access the other options (like inventory) a red screen is over the picture. Its a bit transparent, but you cant enjoy the picture... or you cant see the face of the girl. I use 3.1.0.0 LLC version.
this game is made for 2.4.16 if you are using any version of rags other than this you may experience bugs like what you are experiencing with the red screen

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
this game is made for 2.4.16 if you are using any version of rags other than this you may experience bugs like what you are experiencing with the red screen
Thank you very much. Umm... I hope my saves will work when I cahnge the version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote