Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
the cheat on setting the day doesn't work. The option to set the day when it's not friday is not attached to the day variable. So the custom option if you pick a number doesn't work.

And I found the reason why some people have experience week skips. If you use the reduce energy cheat, your week will skip. Due to a check at day 6.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Good Catches.. especially the day 6 one. man its just hidden all over. I might have to rethink some strategies for the next release.

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
With latest version of mod, the energy reset is happening again once u trigger the hypno level. i play as playboy background till week 15 then decide on trying to increase hypno level then energy reduction happen. guess this energy reduction cant be remove isnt it?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
With latest version of mod, the energy reset is happening again once u trigger the hypno level. i play as playboy background till week 15 then decide on trying to increase hypno level then energy reduction happen. guess this energy reduction cant be remove isnt it?
it will be fixed in the next release.. i am currently testing some ways to make the process easier for future releases. for now just dont tamper with energy usage variables

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
When the cheat code is finally fully cracked, creator gonna be like...
clever girl.jpg

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
What is & How to use Satisfied Clients?? It's the only cheat I don't know how to use properly.
its just a stat tracker for a couple of things it doesn't really do much i think there is a check or two for getting the next wave of clients and possibly a sub client in the late game

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
well.........
this is still version 0.6c

Quote from WT's post on Hypnopics

Things were a little quiet over the holidays, but I'm back at it now.

The new open source version of the game is coming along more quickly than expected, thanks to some dedicated and talented volunteers. It would be going even faster if we had some more people to port content over from the existing Rags game to the new version (requires some experience with Python - email me if you're interested in helping!) but the core engine is working well and we're adding more and more functionality at a great pace. The UI isn't finished but we've got some artwork made and layout ideas that are in the process of implementation - a bit of trial and error after implementation and we should have something that looks and feels a lot better than the existing game. At least, that's the objective

I've been working on new content addition for version 0.7, but as a result of the above, I'm torn about finishing and releasing it to Rags or pitching in on the content porting to the new engine. With a few more volunteers to move the content over, I could focus exclusively on writing new stuff ...

please rest assure that i check the original WT thread on Hypnopics daily there is no need to post in here for anything other than questions relating to the current release of the modded version :D

Reactions: dbp5ca and GaLaLa05

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Hi there i have an error with your version of the game it didn't happen yesterday could you help me if you have time ?
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Unhandled exc in command!
at Rags.Command..ctor(SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.SerializationInvoke(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext& context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.CompleteISerializableObject(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.FixupSpecialObject(ObjectHolder holder)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at Rags.frmMain.c9cdd06ef68ce1d568947f5942b3eeb81(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rags
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/Rags.exe
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ResourceAssembly
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/Rags.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RagsLib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/RagsLib.DLL
ResourceAssembly
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/RagsGame/Rags%20Suite/RagsLib.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote