Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
for the first one i havent seen that problem yet.. may be related to your java player?

as for the transform thing.. you will need to use teleport in conjunction with the transforms inorder to utilize what they activate.

May 25, 2017
Hmm interesting...if he hate cheaters so much, why he doesn't simplify and facilitate the game? For some girls, there is insufficient time to do something with them, and not to mention their resistance where the first few times i just have to talk to them, and the limit is, let's say 10 weeks. Playing in that style you can end up with a maximum 3 satisfied clients, and the other 6 you'll never see again...and i don't like that. So in version 0.4, i changed some values in editor just to make my life easier. All girls limited to 35 weeks, a lil bit tweaked sense of self and all other feelings to some normal values, unlimited purchases of coffee, etc... And everything was fine, no bugs or something like that. My point is that with cheats it's just possible to explore much more options than in the "vanilla" version of the game, and afterall it's more interesting that way.

Btw, is there any chance to add one more option to your mod? Week limit is really annoying.

Reactions: Daba

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm interesting...if he hate cheaters so much, why he doesn't simplify and facilitate the game? For some girls, there is insufficient time to do something with them, and not to mention their resistance where the first few times i just have to talk to them, and the limit is, let's say 10 weeks. Playing in that style you can end up with a maximum 3 satisfied clients, and the other 6 you'll never see again...and i don't like that. So in version 0.4, i changed some values in editor just to make my life easier. All girls limited to 35 weeks, a lil bit tweaked sense of self and all other feelings to some normal values, unlimited purchases of coffee, etc... And everything was fine, no bugs or something like that. My point is that with cheats it's just possible to explore much more options than in the "vanilla" version of the game, and afterall it's more interesting that way.

Btw, is there any chance to add one more option to your mod? Week limit is really annoying.
with the ability to set the week back changing the train within time is unessacary

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Sense of Self actions still decreasing the stat instead of increasing it
could you be a bit more specific? which clients have you confirmed this on and which actions did you choose with them that affects their sense of self?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Sense of Self actions still decreasing the stat instead of increasing it
Found it hiding in the Neighbour Events timer. WT is a sneaky one. so all of these checks check to see if the energy use is greater thank -5 and since my mod has the reduce energy use to -1 option it keeps triggering.. though if you are using the reset energy toggle you shouldnt need the reduce energy consumption as well. anyway i have it fixed in the master and ill be changing the reduce energy consumption to -5 across the board for future releases. there are enough ways to work around this now and my mega limit is capped for the day so no upload yet. keep hunting for bugs and ill see if i can get something uploaded tomorrow

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Found it hiding in the Neighbour Events timer. WT is a sneaky one. so all of these checks check to see if the energy use is greater thank -5 and since my mod has the reduce energy use to -1 option it keeps triggering.. though if you are using the reset energy toggle you shouldnt need the reduce energy consumption as well. anyway i have it fixed in the master and ill be changing the reduce energy consumption to -5 across the board for future releases. there are enough ways to work around this now and my mega limit is capped for the day so no upload yet. keep hunting for bugs and ill see if i can get something uploaded tomorrow
Nice job!

Noticed that tentacles version also has more conversion and toggles for non-clients like the Bank Secretary etc, are you working on adding those? Also some more Event triggers.

Probably a recipe for disaster but I really liked enabling several roles for Nicole at the same time, Lesbian/Slave/Showgirl seemed possible.

Tenken0891

Jan 26, 2017
On the hypnotist path, Nicole is being triggered after a couple days, causing the week to increase by 1 and the day to reset to Tuesday. I assume this is because the daily action cheat is on?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
On the hypnotist path, Nicole is being triggered after a couple days, causing the week to increase by 1 and the day to reset to Tuesday. I assume this is because the daily action cheat is on?
you may have an older version of the mod. as in my last play through ( one version back of what is currently posted ) i had no issues

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I must be doing something wrong, but when i try to activate the exhibitionist on town, nothing happens.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Nice job!

Noticed that tentacles version also has more conversion and toggles for non-clients like the Bank Secretary etc, are you working on adding those? Also some more Event triggers.

Probably a recipe for disaster but I really liked enabling several roles for Nicole at the same time, Lesbian/Slave/Showgirl seemed possible.
the current version integrates Tentacles enable disable functions just in a manor that cleans up the pop up menu.. check conversions select nicole ( it will prompt you for a role ) then click enable. the disable button will turn off the actions again if you wish. though be very careful with this as some actions will move the actor somewhere else and you may need to teleport them if you wish to interact with them again

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I must be doing something wrong, but when i try to activate the exhibitionist on town, nothing happens.
It seems to only trigger on fresh weeks, so if you cheat from week 25 to 20 for example it might not trigger until week 26. Lots of event triggers are like that.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
if you are referring to the option under Events(careful) this only ever seems to work if you do it at the beginning of the week ie monday after the end week timer before you have left the living room. and it will only activate 1 time per week

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Grev, mate, thank you again for this. Just spent a little time noodling around, and the game is fun once more! lol

Couple questions/comments, though.

- Julia appears in 'Conversions', there's no option to select for her. Do I have to progress her story at all to make that work?

- The only triggers that implant when selecting 'Implant all triggers' are Elsa, Chelsea, and Sarah. No triggers for Cassandra, Gloria, or Lauren. (Are there any others?)

- Events>Marylin Fuck Chance poops out after the second go. I can show up at the Club and she propositions me, but that's the end of the interaction.

- Loading a save file with all items in inventory, the word 'inventory' appears after every item, i.e. Dildo Inventory, Water Bowl Inventory, etc.

- Terri still never appears in her room, but I can summon her for training. However, I still managed to end up with the, erm, really bad ending to that storyline, and I felt awful.

- Under Visible Characters all that displays is their descriptor, e.g. Sarah the Loving Wife just reads Loving Wife.

- Arrange Weekend Session with Client just displays as Weekend Session

Pretty much all of these are niggly little things that don't really mean much in the realm of playing.

Reactions: xoxo1001

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Grev, mate, thank you again for this. Just spent a little time noodling around, and the game is fun once more! lol

Couple questions/comments, though.

- Julia appears in 'Conversions', there's no option to select for her. Do I have to progress her story at all to make that work?

- The only triggers that implant when selecting 'Implant all triggers' are Elsa, Chelsea, and Sarah. No triggers for Cassandra, Gloria, or Lauren. (Are there any others?)

- Events>Marylin Fuck Chance poops out after the second go. I can show up at the Club and she propositions me, but that's the end of the interaction.

- Loading a save file with all items in inventory, the word 'inventory' appears after every item, i.e. Dildo Inventory, Water Bowl Inventory, etc.

- Terri still never appears in her room, but I can summon her for training. However, I still managed to end up with the, erm, really bad ending to that storyline, and I felt awful.

- Under Visible Characters all that displays is their descriptor, e.g. Sarah the Loving Wife just reads Loving Wife.

- Arrange Weekend Session with Client just displays as Weekend Session

Pretty much all of these are niggly little things that don't really mean much in the realm of playing.
Julia - Its more of a place holder.. its intended to be there to activate visiting her house but that is easy enough to turn on as it is so i just haven't put it in yet

Triggers- all triggers are implanted. gloria works just fine for me ( though you cant use her trigger on her first visit as there is nothing in that event that would let you, go to the club after the first visit when she is there and have a little chat with her to know its working. Lauren's trigger usage is limited to 1 time i think. basically to ruin her after certain events take place. Cassandra dosent have a trigger

Marylin Fuck chance - thats all its ever done

-Loading save. Haven't seen this.. may be related to your player?

Terri - as said before this just activates the actions so you can see what happens with them ( not intended to permanently put her in that role - you want it right you have to do it right :D )

Visible Characters - What do you mean? where when how? when i have a client over for training their name displays correctly. again may be related to your player? try running the game in actual rags see if it still happens

Weekend Session - the object on the back end is named weekend session with a name override of " Arrange Weekend Session (Ends Week) " come to think of it. Sarah the loving wife has a name override of [v: Client Name(8)] so it sounds like your program is only reading the back end object names instead of the overrides

there is either something that WT has put into the game that is confusing your Rags player or your player has gone wonky in the coding I really recommend testing these problems you are experiencing ( other then the ones i have answered like julia triggers fuck chance and terri ) in the offical rags program to see if you have the same problem. if you dont then we know where the issue lies.. if you do try reinstalling the rags suite and the sql 3.5 stuff again

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Cassandra does have a trigger, you implant it as a Hypnotist (other traits won't work) when you get your Terri reward.

On that subject, is there any way to implement all trait-specific actions to work without having to switch classes in advance (which requires knowing the requirement is coming)? Playboy exclusive actions (Saleswoman, Principal Hannah), Natural Domme (Lauren's secretary, Bree) etc. Gifted Edition seemed to have it like that if I recall correctly, with some exceptions.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Cassandra does have a trigger, you implant it as a Hypnotist (other traits won't work) when you get your Terri reward.

On that subject, is there any way to implement all trait-specific actions to work without having to switch classes in advance (which requires knowing the requirement is coming)? Playboy exclusive actions (Saleswoman, Principal Hannah), Natural Domme (Lauren's secretary, Bree) etc. Gifted Edition seemed to have it like that if I recall correctly, with some exceptions.
This is not a trigger. this is merely a perk for being a hypnotist.. the same thing happens when you set up sam with the club owner and his wife. you can keep hypnoing her to not remember that she has already thanked you. the triggers are a "trigger" phrase that you implant within a subject to beable to quickly put them under to do what you will with them.

as for your second point.. there is but it takes metric ass loads of work that has to be re done with every release which now that it will be monthly is not worth the effort unfortunatley. i had it in as the gifted trait for 0.5 with the express intention of not continuing it ( took me 3 weeks to find every single trait check as they are all over the bloody place and dont use the same wording every time )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote