Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
did you download it before I fixed it or after? I'm pretty sure I fixed the energy bug.
It's still happening with the latest version you put up. On most occasions, the game moves from Wednesday to next week's Tuesday. So there's still some energy or money or some other tinkering related bug in the code.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@grev @Tentacle ___ the mods?

which is which?
My Latest mod is always updated on the op. @Tentacle has been modding my mod with some features of his own as well as taking a crack at some of the anti cheat measures that WT put into his game and has been a very big help. with @Tentacle 's permission I will be integrating the parts of his mods to my mod that i think will be beneficial to all with some changes made to the layout of them.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I will be releasing a new version later today once i have sorted the money and energy issues. this will include @Tentacle 's revamp to client conversions and a revamp to his summon characters options. when i have something i am satisfied with i will post it here and update the op.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
It's still happening with the latest version you put up. On most occasions, the game moves from Wednesday to next week's Tuesday. So there's still some energy or money or some other tinkering related bug in the code.
Did you use your old save game? Rags is very difficult that way, you can't use the old save.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Did you use your old save game? Rags is very difficult that way, you can't use the old save.
Happens with a new game. From week 4 onwards with or without toggles you skip from wednesday to tuesday next week. After interacting with a client you get the message off the weekly earnings and it skips to being able to call Nicole, hypno role.

But the money fix works like a charm, so thanks:cool:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
yup this is related to some week checks i have some fixes in place in the current build. just taking time to release as i am integrating some of @Tentacle 's work into the official mod. should have it uploaded later today.. i will post here and update OP when complete.

Right_Raven

Feb 22, 2017
Look's like need restart game.... Again.... 'couse i can't buy coffie now... and jawels....and many other staff

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Also as a future warning.. Avoid manually setting variables. use the tools in the mod to change week day money and the rest of that. if you just manually change variables you will most likely still run into issues

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Also as a future warning.. Avoid manually setting variables. use the tools in the mod to change week day money and the rest of that. if you just manually change variables you will most likely still run into issues
Not changing variables just using the mod, money is fixed energy isn't.

Edit: Crap ignored the first sentence about future warning, sorry:coldsweat:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
At first I thought this was some kind of unintentional bug. But after reading the original thread, in the hypno form. It appears WT really do hate cheaters, he added in those lines of code in specifically just to mess with cheat engine users. There could be further landminds later down the road that we are not aware of.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
At first I thought this was some kind of unintentional bug. But after reading the original thread, in the hypno form. It appears WT really do hate cheaters, he added in those lines of code in specifically just to mess with cheat engine users. There could be further landminds later down the road that we are not aware of.
I don't really blame WT for doing this. I understand both points of view.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I don't really blame WT for doing this. I understand both points of view.
It is his game and he should be able do what he want's to do. His stance againt cheaters is something I don't agree but damn I will respect it, this is his game and playing with the mod.... I shouldn't but I will.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
It is his game and he should be able do what he want's to do. His stance againt cheaters is something I don't agree but damn I will respect it, this is his game and playing with the mod.... I shouldn't but I will.
yup its his game and its a fantastic one. I just like the challenge of modding it. even more so now that he is putting in measures against cheating. i finally found what was causing the week skip problem. :D this new upload that i will post in a minute should be good to go

Reactions: jaredforks

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks for this. Still a few errors -- client names are replaced with 'Client Name[2]' or something similar once you dick around with their traits. And if you use the cheat to transform Terri into an assistant she will appear every Monday to ask if you plan on training her, but she never actually shows up in her room. A few other niggles and stuff, but I wasn't paying super close attention.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote