MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I am all in for RenPy version. Yes, Rags is definitely limiting this game. Yes, He's giving it for free. But why ruin the version that already was working? Why the Anti-Cheat measures?? Why not leave the game as it as until another version is developed ?

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
On the flipside modding the RenPy version will be incredibly easier than the RAGS version (meaning removing the anti-cheat will be muuuuuch easier).
I hope your right. I've played the vanilla version so many times I can't stand to play this game without mods/cheats. This is easily one of the best erotic games ever created... when you can mod it into a sandbox.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
RAGs is ok...but WT's vision is just too damn big for it. It needs a better engine. Renpy should be ok for it. Problem is he doesn't like people playing the way they want to...so I bet he's gonna try to find a way to encrypt the living shit out of it and put all kinds of cheat/hack protection into it.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Didn't say it wouldn't be bypassed...but he's probably still gonna try. hehe

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Given that part of the reason for the engine change is so people can mod it and add/change features/new clients as they wish, I think you're wrong about the encrypting.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Partly. I was actually kinda just making fun of WT. He opened up this project that he is head of...and seems to be ruling over with an iron fist. While the engine change does benefit the modders and cheaters...he still has a thing for locking the game down I think.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, if he could force everyone to play his game(s) one specific way only, and no one could access the code, by choosing a specific gaming engine, that's what he'd choose.

Also, I know he keeps telling the people at Hypnopics that he's still making progress on the Rags version, but I think he's stopped developing it and is waiting for the new engine retread to come online.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I hope your right. I've played the vanilla version so many times I can't stand to play this game without mods/cheats. This is easily one of the best erotic games ever created... when you can mod it into a sandbox.
Could you elaborate on the mod situation as of right now? Nothing in da OP or quickly scanning the thread (didn't check all 48 pages though :( )

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Took me 10 seconds to find:
Oh, ok, thanks. Usually something like that is noted in the OP of the main thread so I didn't think about looking for a secondary :)

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
While i'm not a fan of RAGS this is probably one of the best games of this type since Goblinboy retired. There's so much depth and replayability...and while it's a bit grindy, it's still fun to play to see the different outcomes based on how you train the girls.

As for the anti-cheating aspects. Yes, it's annoying. After numerous run throughs, I'd rather just cheat to get to the new material just like many of you. There's a save game editor online ( ) that allows you to edit your saves. Works well. Problem solved.

Reactions: sp1ker

Llamastar

Apr 23, 2017
has anyone seen a potential time frame for the next update? last update someone posted was over a month ago and I tbh don't want to create an account on the parent website for one game

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Basically the RAGs version is ALLEGEDLY still being worked on, but the new project that he is ruling with an iron fist...some sort of port to another engine (Renpy?) is getting all the attention.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Main Clients
Alexis the Personal Assistant (Casey Calvert)
Becky Sue the Trailer Trash (Anikka Albrite)
Chelsea the Chubby (Alex Chance)
Donna the Empty Nester (Payton Leigh)
Elsa the Frigid (Ash Hollywood)
Jasmine the Exhibitionist (Lacey Duvalle)
Lauren the Cheater (Dani Daniels)
Sarah the Loving Wife (Sharon Lee)
Terri the Good Girlfriend (Dani Jensen)

Recurring Characters

Amy the Avalon Lady (Kristal Summers)
Anne the Tortured Soul (912)
Bethany the Banker (Phoenix Marie)
Bree the Store Clerk (Veruca James)
Brenda the Bra Fitter (Jelena Jensen)
Cassandra the Domme (Candy Manson)
Club President (Ryan Madison)
Dee the Daughter (Alexa Lynn)
Diamond the Slave Girl (Skin Diamond)
Geri the Real Estate Agent (Elexis Monroe)
Gloria the Club President's Wife (Kelly Madison)
Hannah the Principal (Bobbi Starr)
Janice the Lawyer (Nina Hartley)
Julia the Jewelry Clerk (Sophie Dee)
Kitty the Pet Store Cler (Lexi Belle)
Marilyn (Monique Alexander)
Nicole the Neighbor (Abrill Gerald)
Rae the Store Clerk (Victoria Rae Black)
Sam the Barista (Samantha Saint)
Sophie the Receptionist (Capri Cavanni)
Taylor the Coffee Girl (Ashley Stone)
Tracy the Club Member (Celeste Star)

Minor Characters
Adriana (Adriana Chechik)
Angie the Anal Domme (Ariel X)
Daisy (Mia Malkova)
Faye (Felicia Clover)
Jesse the Domme (Jesse Jane)
Jillian (Jillian Janson)
Lee (Lorilei Lee)