Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Also does anyone know whats the status of the next update? any ETA?
Short Answer: No.

Long answer: He hasn't given one yet. WT's being tight lipped about it due to being iron fisted about the port to new engine. Swears it will be soon tho.

D

Deleted member 42

any news about this? or is he still working on ren'py port?

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I really liked this game prior to all those anti cheat measures inserted into the game. Does anyone know/remember which was the last version which were free from such measures?

T

TMWSTW

I really liked this game prior to all those anti cheat measures inserted into the game. Does anyone know/remember which was the last version which were free from such measures?
Just use the up to date regalia version.

T

TMWSTW

Isnt regalia version online ? My bandwidth is not fast enough to handle 500MB on the fly.
Where would I access that
Oh man, you guys. And I thought I was lazy.

Wife Trainer Version 0.6c:
- - - - - - - - - -

After extracting a game, you will need to extract the latest version of Regalia over it. Note that the file you should start the game with is regalia.html, you can safely delete any files you have left over like "TheSinner - regalia.html".

Reactions: scarfer

Llamastar

Apr 23, 2017
is this game abandoned? :hushedface::hushedface:
As far as the developer has made us aware, the game is still in active development. There was supposed to be at least a release date announced last month for the coming update but the last update from the dev posted here was to let everyone know the game was in beta testing and which was in either late April or early May. I would give an update but I don't have an account to the website the dev uses nor will I ever

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Haven’t checked for a week or so, but last time I did Dev said the new engine was pretty much built and tested. He is writing new content whilst others are transferring the old content to the new engine and that is taking ages.

No eta.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 116529
This game looks so good. Where to download and how to install this game can someone help me?
Try the mod thread - The mega link is still working there and the OP also contains a link to the correct Rags player.

You need to download the Mega file then download and install the Rags player. Open the rags player then open the game file from within the rags player

Reactions: Herald King

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Still no ETA, but there is an update on what being worked on.
27th June : Based on photo count, Elsa, Jasmine and Chelsea are now all roughly balanced in terms of total game play options.

I anticipate Terri and Lauren having equal content to the first wave clients fairly soon. Donna (due to the body of work by her actress) will be less, but when combined with her daughter Dee (some fun new stuff coming for Dee!) then Donna/Dee should be about the same as the others.

For the third wave clients, Alexis and Becky Sue will be built up to the same overall content as Elsa, Jasmine and Chelsea have now. Implementing their post-training content is a priority for me once the new engine is in public release. The ideas are finished, it's just the time to implement that's at issue. Whether their post-training content gets released prior to the fourth wave clients, I'm not sure - from a time perspective, the two should occur at the same time, but I'm not sure how I'll handle the release of the content. Sarah won't reach that level, again based on the amount of work done by her actress. For overall game diversity, I'll look to add another Asian woman or two into the game, so that Sarah isn't carrying that all on her own.

The fourth wave will flow into the end game content, so I'm not sure how I'll handle post-training content for the fourth wave clients, or how much total content they will get compared to the earlier women. I'm not going to bother to sort that out until I've finished up the current backlog of ideas I'm dealing with.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Weird how he feels compelled to tick off "diversity" boxes and his answer is "more Asians". I'm all for more variety so why not add a latina client first? Or better yet, expand on the dozen or so non-client characters in the game already that either have no content or barely any.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Weird how he feels compelled to tick off "diversity" boxes and his answer is "more Asians". I'm all for more variety so why not add a latina client first? Or better yet, expand on the dozen or so non-client characters in the game already that either have no content or barely any.
He probably has yellow fever. Hopefully he will get better, lol.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes