• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I translated a different Orcsoft game so am well positioned to answer this question. The way text is decorated and the way audio files are linked is by the name in the code AND the script. If you translate the name in the script, you need to update the code exactly the same way or you break audio. I think the names were originally translated in this but someone noticed broken audio so the developer rolled back the name changes to bring audio back. To fix it would take retranslating the names and then going over the text formatting code to make sure the translations are all properly represented.

Names also couldn't have spaces and I originally put spaces in some of my names so I had to edit the game code to make that not break it anymore. It was a pain in the ass.

HOKORI-1 Did you use to extract the scripts? If so, what encryption type did you select or did you extract/decrypt it another way? I'm happy to translate the names/fix the name code if you'd like. Your use of patches seems very fancy. I just manually edited everything in place.
I did use garbro to extract and when I heard issues about audio bring missing I also thought the same that the names are linked to the files and the encryption is of Aniki no yome san nara /poringsoft for this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temper Six

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Oh damn, this is one of my all-time favourite hentai anime. I go back to watch it every now and then, the milf and maid are great. I had no idea this was a VN.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Seems to be an image error disrupting one of the alternative endings. This was labeled
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another error present after visiting the study for the second time.
Screenshot_5.png

Edit: Disregard. Downloaded the newest english patch and it seemed to fix both.

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I'll give credit where credit is due, thanks AI for letting us enjoy these work of art that always took too long for people to properly translate manually.
And of course thanks for the people still spending time to AI translate them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temper Six

thoxzt

Aug 16, 2022
I got bug on Rurie's route
Edit:When I initialize the setting, everything was good and I don't know why

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
HOKORI-1
In general I have not found anything bad, just an untranslated option in the true ending path, the option above is untranslated
cspture.png

lewiseisheichel

Jul 25, 2019
Quick Guide:
1: Study
2: Either Ruries or Nakotos Room (i recommend to save at this choice for all endings)
3: Study
4: Either the japanese signs for either Rurie or Nakoto depending on previous choice or "Choose Ren" for 3rd ending (A save here is also a good idea/ If you choose Ren you get no further choice and go straight to Full Harem Ending) View attachment 3378213

5.1: If on Ruries road choose "Ruries true intentions"
5.2: If on Nakoto road choose "Keep using vibrator"

Hope i could help you
I followed every step but for some reason I don't get this option on the picture, for me the scene just continues without this option showing up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Or do you need to finish the game once or something?

Miep64

Jul 26, 2020
I followed every step but for some reason I don't get this option on the picture, for me the scene just continues without this option showing up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Or do you need to finish the game once or something?
Well firstly the option should be translated now, with the latest patch. Secondly: in my experience you only get this option shown in the screenshot, if you follow the steps 1 to 3. If you choose anything else for your first 3 choices or do them out of order, you do not get the scene in the screenshot.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes