• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 9, 2020
Is it just me or does the bestiality tag just get used in a lot of games on this site because of tentacles/ monsters and not actually animals like horse/ dog?

edit: Like, I could've sworn there was a "Monster" tag for things like monsters & tentacles that could be used instead of misleading the fact that there are in fact no animal actions like dog/ horse/ pig/ etc.

edit of last edit: Yeah I just checked, there is in fact both a "Monster" and "Tentacle" tag. One of the two should definitely just replace the "Bestiality" tag.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Now I don't mind too much since they tell us their names, but ooc any possibility of getting the names translated? Or is it one of those things where the names are linked to certain other files and can't be changed since it'll mess them up?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Now I don't mind too much since they tell us their names, but ooc any possibility of getting the names translated? Or is it one of those things where the names are linked to certain other files and can't be changed since it'll mess them up?
I'll have to look a bit if something can work out somehow for names.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
use o pacmanger para descompactar o arquivo SRP.pac do jogo, então você obterá algum arquivo de texto, traduza-os e use o pacmanger novamente para compactá-los de volta para srp_2.pac

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
use o pacmanger para descompactar o arquivo SRP.pac do jogo, então você obterá algum arquivo de texto, traduza-os e use o pacmanger novamente para compactá-los de volta para srp_2.pac
[/CITAR]
Óbrigado. vou procurar este programa.
- Infelizmente o Jogo não tem este arquivos SRP.pac.

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I translated a different Orcsoft game so am well positioned to answer this question. The way text is decorated and the way audio files are linked is by the name in the code AND the script. If you translate the name in the script, you need to update the code exactly the same way or you break audio. I think the names were originally translated in this but someone noticed broken audio so the developer rolled back the name changes to bring audio back. To fix it would take retranslating the names and then going over the text formatting code to make sure the translations are all properly represented.

Names also couldn't have spaces and I originally put spaces in some of my names so I had to edit the game code to make that not break it anymore. It was a pain in the ass.

HOKORI-1 Did you use to extract the scripts? If so, what encryption type did you select or did you extract/decrypt it another way? I'm happy to translate the names/fix the name code if you'd like. Your use of patches seems very fancy. I just manually edited everything in place.

Last edited:

Miep64

Jul 26, 2020
Quick question, how to survive after scene with maid? Kinda can't figure it out and I'm stuck there ...
Quick Guide:
1: Study
2: Either Ruries or Nakotos Room (i recommend to save at this choice for all endings)
3: Study
4: Either the japanese signs for either Rurie or Nakoto depending on previous choice or "Choose Ren" for 3rd ending (A save here is also a good idea/ If you choose Ren you get no further choice and go straight to Full Harem Ending) Bild_2024-02-22_231920810.png

5.1: If on Ruries road choose "Ruries true intentions"
5.2: If on Nakoto road choose "Keep using vibrator"

Hope i could help you

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
most probably a false alert, but Windows Defender is flagging it as a trojan, still the art and the plumpness of the girls oh lord, amazing

• Haha
Reactions: Temper Six
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes