VN - Others - Completed - Wicked Whorehouse ~Busty Mother/Daughter Sacrifice~ [Final] [Orcsoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

danadana

one of the best orcsoft games without ntr, the visual novel has a great variety of facial expressions and obscene sounds, it is characterized by having a story or rather a mystery that not only makes you want to see the display of uncontrolled sex at the same time, you want to know what the mystery and secrets of the mansion's (the developer Kamichichi based his previous game on this visual novel).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as positive :

- good voice actresses (as always dirty sounds, sometimes I wonder how they can come out of a Japanese woman)

- simple and concise but original story (rare in a nukige)

- a great art like all of them, it is within the quality of an orcsoft product and it is what the player who likes these games demands

- different endings depending on the decisions as well as a harem ending or a true ending (this can only be unlocked after seeing the rest of the 2 routes) as well as bad endings for making bad decisions during the house investigation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now the cons or neutral things because this can be a matter of taste :

- our favorite protagonist archetype in orsoft the ugly bastard with a huge cock

- the appearance of tentacles (it's just a scene) but you have to play it to understand it

- It is not a game for everyone, due to the unreal proportions of the heroines and the fetishes that are displayed, it is a very dirty sex (but for those who like orcsoft games, it is what they want )

Conclusion: If you like these games, it meets the quality and requirements of what you are looking for. I recommend playing it to everyone. Orcsoft games are very popular, well drawn with top artists and some of the best voice actors in the genre.

Last but not least, the quality of the translation is done with GPT, so it is one of the best translation programs and one the most accurate, in addition to containing manual editing of menus and decisions
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fun_master_BW

Updated after fix of bugs

I really loved the game when I saw the tags and the preview pictures. Story unfolds quite fast, total is maybe 5h if you dont skip too much. The women are on the fuller side, I love them but you can check from the preview whether you like them.

There were some game breaking bugs but they have now been fixed. So I just reached one simple bad end yet but already some nice scenes. The choices are not easy to understand, probably just need to branch them all. Fortunately there is a guide mentioned on page 3 that helped sorting out the potential 64 options of the major choices. With that it was easy to get all endings and 100% of scenes.

The translation is mostly comprehensible to get whats going on, in the H-scenes I skip it anyways. Thankfully also all the menues are translated so you can configure to your needs.