HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
F
Yes, the Japanese game if you remove the patch it does work but when you apply the patch to put the game in English the voice disappears
Fixed the voice missing from the lines. The voice was missing because of the characters name was in english.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Lmao, the VNDB tagger needs to go home, cause they're drunk.

"Sex with protag only" also "Sex with monsters, tentacles.".... that ain't protag only :KEK:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Lmao, the VNDB tagger needs to go home, cause they're drunk.

"Sex with protag only" also "Sex with monsters, tentacles.".... that ain't protag only :KEK:
Yes, the tags are okay. If I tell you more, it's a spoiler. You have to play until the true ending to understand it.
although you don't have to understand much because it is an orcsoft game but there you realize Who owns the tentacles

Reactions: GaRbS

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I have came across some errors and will fix them soon let's say 4 hours and there will be no errors.
Those name changing form jp to en are really giving me a hard time .

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have came across some errors and will fix them soon let's say 4 hours and there will be no errors.
Those name changing form jp to en are really giving me a hard time .
whatever you need and thanks for translating I really appreciate it

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I have updated the patch download again and if it still not works provide me some more details or throw me a save just before the screen stuck.
I had the same error in the studio that is fixed but not the one in the nightmare scene begin of the page.

chandrix

Mar 23, 2020
What can i do? I have a freeze when i enter for the 1st time in the study too
I'm getting the same error and here are my save files, to recreate the error , just load the third save file and skip ahead for a few seconds(the other two also have same errors but third is the fastest to recreate)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
After getting freeze on -i deleted game (n)
At least screwed the maid :sneaky:(y)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Everything should work fine now. The gofile patch is updated , pixeldrain and mirrors will be updated by moderator.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes