ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No worries that sometimes even happened when I was 20, just lets not talk about the amount of beer though that we drank in those days. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I've slowed down quite a bit from the level of drinking that I did in my 20's (some 30 years ago)... now I put away a twelve pack, wave my hand and say I am done for the night. :LOL:

Happy Birthday to you, your old teasing men:p
Teasing, who me?? :rolleyes::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO: Thank you, my friend!!! (y)

Need some help guys... Just finished the first Book... And now I dont know what to do with my life until the others are released :( haha!! What an amazing storyline!!
Thank you so much for the compliment and the review that you posted about our game, @peekayy! :love: Now, as for what to do while you wait... sorry, I don't know. But know that we are working hard so that the wait shouldn't be TOO long!!

Reactions: DA22 and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As a B-Day wish. I am glad ya liked. T'was a thought to do the basic , though with a lick of your taste. methought that a more appropriate spin should appear.
I will be honest, that is perhaps the one song by the Beatles that I don't like... lol
So, yeah, you did far better with TIME by Pink Floyd... after all... "The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death." seems to fit me quite well. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well that goes for all living beings Jack, just as long as you are in no hurry. You still have way too many stories to tell and people to tease. :p
I will tease, share my stories and my "wicked" thoughts until my dying day! That is a certainty! As long as people listen and there is still breath in this body, I will tell them and they will live on... long after I am gone. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I will tease, share my stories and my "wicked" thoughts until my dying day! That is a certainty! As long as people listen and there is still breath in this body, I will tell them and they will live on... long after I am gone. ;)
For this I have my mug, who solve this "problem"::cool:
41BGKXZzBtL.jpg
And, of course, the English translation: Sorry, I wasn't listening, right now my thoughts were more interesting.

So, you can tease all you want, I have my own thoughts:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First, I'd like to take a moment to thank @Renaulto, our NEW FRIEND for the review they did!!

Thank you again for your kind words on both the review and in messages, look forward to seeing you often in the thread here with us and to your thoughts when the first chapter of the prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is released!

Kinky will definitely do, De Sade is still being published and read to this day. :p
Yeah, I've even read it once or twice through. ;)

For this I have my mug, who solve this "problem"::cool:
View attachment 254241
And, of course, the English translation: Sorry, I wasn't listening, right now my thoughts were more interesting.

So, you can tease all you wan't, I have my own thoughts:p
Heh... yeah, I bet you do, my friend! :D

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
anyone know when to expect the next chapter?
Depends on ones definition of chapter. For the next step in the story will be released in the next fortnight(@Palanto tis a nigh godly code meister) this is a side story(important, of no doubt) but the next (book2 of thine Wicked Choices) chapter(part/stage/story) of the main shall be after they have niggled all nuances from the new engine and strutted it to all the needs for the next telling. So it will be a New York minute till that is upon us. Our choices(as always in Jack's world) will have an effect. So it will benefit us to run through this said 'side story'. Much happens aside the protagonist in a world this wide and deep. Also, this is their choice of story to test/tweak an engine to allow them to see where they can take this world. Both are RPG fans, so to see if someother engine(as stated prior) can give the needed flexiblity to the game play. These are all mine own paraphrase to what has been said. So, take this with a barrel of salt.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes