Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I got to be honest, @Avaron1974, I only watched like... maybe... one or two episodes of the first season of Game of Thrones... and those were somewhere in the middle of the first season, so I had no clue what the hell was going on, who was who and why the heck they were fighting each other... so I grew bored quickly, tuned it out and never revisited the series.

That, being said, I can tell you that no one is safe or free of death in the worlds I create... death reaches everyone at some point and being that this story is being done in a game of choices (with repercussions), and depending on player choices, NO ONE is safe and anyone can die... Syrina, Lynara, William, Claire... the MC... any and all can suffer "permadeath" if certain choices and story branches are taken.

And... heh... not all or a lot of the "permadeaths" are immediate, already the fate of one or two of the main characters has already been decided by everyone who's played "Wicked Choices: Book One". ;)

Things are quickly going to snowball and the hit counts can seriously go up, depending on the choices that players make in the next two games ("Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two") and the Three Fates have their scissors at ready to begin cutting the threads on the "Tapestry of Life"... who gets snipped is up to the players and their decision making.

Heh... I still get letters and messages of shock from those who read the end of my first novel "Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall"... I guess people didn't see the ending of that novel coming the way it did. *shrugs* And to all of them, I tell them the same thing:

"Life isn't pretty... sometimes it requires us to move on from it, to really appreciate it."

So, in answer to the sort of person that I am... I am a realist and NO ONE gets out of Life alive. ;)
You inspire so many quotes :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, it does come in handy! :LOL:

Okay, took me a little bit longer than I anticipated... but here is the First Mini Banner... will work on others throughout the week, but time for me to get some work in on the game! :p

View attachment 249455
Looks good Jack though I will use the older one a bit longer. :p Should text not be "be corrupted or redeemed"? Admitted might get a bit too long.:devilish:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually, it is worded correctly and I'll be damned if I'd re-edit 50+ frames of animation to change it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure you have the animation seperate from back- and foreground? Otherwise now you can pay dearly:devilish::devilish:

Other than that, next work in progress is the Namiko banner, or am I false informed?:LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, here are ALL of the banners that I've done for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" so far... I will probably do more later and update this post when I do.

AoaCBMinibanner.gif

aoacb_miniban1.gif

aoacb_namiko1.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by @c3p0

aoacb_ellena1.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by @GhostPhil

aoacb_larsen1.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by @Sierra3

aoacb_Claire1.gif

aoacb_Billie1.gif

aoacb_Iris1.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by "Darth Revan"

aoacb_Sisters1.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by "Cùran"

booom313.gif - Inspired and Envisioned by "@booom313"

redhead_redemption.gif - Red-Head Redemption!!!

Hopefully they meet everyone's approval and that I don't have to bother @Krull for now, as I am sure that everyone else has him pretty busy doing sigs... and, as I said, when I create more I will just update/edit this post. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WB01.png

UPDATE: The Patreon Page & “Chapter One” – February 21, 2019
(Posted on our Patreon Page and edited for here too)

Hi everyone, I hope that you all are having a good week thus far and just wanted to provide a minor update as to the status of things for everyone, as well as, provide a nice render of William being a little more receptive to his FEMALE or FUTANARI body.

He does make for a very nice-looking girl… *ahem*

ANYWAY@Palanto has been working hard on “Chapter One” while he’s also currently going through the transition between his old “real” job and his “new” one and while Palanto’s new job won’t allow him to work on the game, while on the job, his NEW job will allow him to have stable and reliable work hours… so that is a bonus.

In regard to the release, he is getting closer to having everything put together for everyone and we hope to have the first chapter to the prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” into your hands soon!

We REALLY THANK EVERYONE for your patience on this!!

If you’ve been on the OVERVIEW part of our Patreon Page or looked at the Patron Tiers, you’ll see that I took a little bit of time the past couple of days to work on getting new images done for the Tiers, as well as, a better (animated) main banner... (edited: as well as some F95 banners... including a new one with Claire!)

Admittedly, I am still pretty frustrated that I had to take my animated tier banners down (because of “implied nudity”, but nothing I could do about it and just needed to get with the program…

…so, I decided the best route would create them using many of the characters that were envisioned and inspired by some of good friends that are our $50 Patrons!!

So, aside from William (as Billie) and Claire, we now have “Fabienne Maarit Fontaine” and “Océane Camille Fontaine” who were inspired/envisioned by: Cùran, “Namiko Mochizuki” who was inspired/envisioned by: Felix/@c3p0 and “Mistress Ellena” who was inspired and envisioned by: @GhostPhil, to greet our guests and friends.

Our sincerest thanks to them for helping to make the world of “Wicked Choices” and “Adventures of a Changed Boy” so much larger and vibrant with their help, support and dedication!!

Okay, time for me to dive back into “Chapter Two” got lots of animation, renders and good stuff to work on for all of you.
Hope that you have a great week and will talk to you all soon!!

~Jack

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes