c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
While I am sure Namiko is quite adept at handling a gun, she appears to prefer getting stuck in. :cool:
Don't play with fire. The only gun that would help against her would be a sniper rilfe. For all the others, you're already much too near to hear. And even if she likes your gun, most her lover would see it quiet different.:ROFLMAO:
Hope you can handle too hot ladies that don't need a boy to have fun:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't play with fire. The only gun that would help against her would be a sniper rilfe. For all the others, you're already much too near to hear. And even if she likes your gun, most her lover would see it quiet different.:ROFLMAO:
Don't need C3p0 or just not interested in boys at all? That makes a big difference in how to approach them. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Don't need C3p0 or just not interested in boys at all? That makes a big difference in how to approach them. :p
Even that I have some doing in it that Namiko came to live - that sound a lot strange if I reread it after I've written it....
I say, they don't need boys at all.:cry:

Now I have another fictional char going in and out of my brain, that likely could kill me, if they wanted.:oops:
I should prepare for the case if they want to have get-together and I'm beeing invited. But then again, if I know them as good as I think, this would end with a clusterfuck and mostly with one funeral afterwards.:ROFLMAO:
And now I'm not sure anymore if I'm happy that they are only in my brain or not.:unsure:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Remembering that tease of you a few days ago and her original screensavers you put out, I suspect she might like her yes. Though giving Namiko a big gun as well might help. :p
She will get to play with some flesh guns, depending on your choices in "Chapter Two" ;)

I can't think what the better, good or even awesome devs could do, if they would work together. If my dreams would come true, then even some good triple A publisher would be astonishing.:D

But yeah, they should abandoned some of the game with a yearly release cycle and use their resurces to help.:ROFLMAO:
I would love that... but, first got to keep building, get popular... and then I can focusing on owning the world!! :ROFLMAO:

While I am sure Namiko is quite adept at handling a gun, she appears to prefer getting stuck in. :cool:
Nailed it!! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Namiko is pretty talented... not sure she is dodge bullet (or Deadpool cut bullet in half), but yeah, put a couple of blades in her hand and she'll go all quisenart on your butt!! :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
They don't mind boys... but they REALLY like their girl time! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky:
I see them as the following:
If you're lucky enough they will have fun with you and you also will have your share.:love:
If you're less lucky they will have fun with you.:sneaky:
If you're even less lucky than before, they will have their fun and let you live another day.:oops:
If your quite unlucky, their have their fun and you, hopefully, can run fast enough.:p
If you're quite unlucky, their have their fun after they have taken care of you.:eek:

So Jack seems them a lot nicer than I do:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's getting close! I can smell it!

Jack, how many chapters do you expect for AoaCB prologue? Also, the main AoaCB is going to be in RPG Maker right?
AoaCB's prologue will remain in Ren'Py as it is quicker to script and program for @Palanto, while he is shifting over to his new "REAL LIFE" job and getting adjusted there and once he's acclimated to the change in job and hours, he will return to working on the MANY maps and locations for the RPG Maker MV main game.

Because of his job change and the amount of work that he will have to do in RPG Maker MV, the AoaCB Prologue has been "broken down" to be somewhere between 5-6 Chapters (about the size of "Chapter One")... this will help to also help fully integrate the MANY new characters (many of whom were inspired by and created from our $50 Patrons) who are...

Namiko Mochizuki (@c3p0 inspired)
Larsen (@Sierra3 inspired)
Iris Marino (Darth Revan inspired)
Océane Camille Fontaine (Cùran inspired)
Fabienne Maarit Fontaine (Cùran inspired)
Mistress Ellena (@GhostPhil inspired)

It will also give the players a good chance to familiarize themselves with the major criminal element and storyline that will be uncovered and players are going to find William/Billie and Claire thrown into... that, if left unchecked, CAN and WILL affect the Antichrist in "Wicked Choices: Book Two", along with the entire Crawford Family Fortune!!!

So, if players thought that "Adventures of a Changed Boy" was just going to be a "William Punishment" game... they don't know us so well. ;) They will find out that the Demonothans and Angelions aren't the only ones that have plans and goals for the Antichrist... and when they learn of his presence, the humans do as well!!!

...and, the best way in which to maybe get to him and control him might be through William/Billie or Claire!!!

SOOOOOOooooo... even though this may be a side-arc game, MAKE NO MISTAKE, this certainly continues the storyline of "Wicked Choices" and will help you (when you go back to playing as the Antichrist) decide which faction that you want to work with and/or save... will it be the Demonothans, the Angelions or the Humans... and, which of them will best serve you (as the Antichrist) and your family!!!

And, yes, the main game for AoaCB will be done as an RPG Maker MV game... it benefits us in SEVERAL ways...

Allows us to CREATE a large world that can be populated with NPC's and Hidden Events (using some of our patrons as those characters to help with those things and game hints).

It ALSO gives us the ability to switch seamlessly from "Adventures of a Changed Boy" back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" without downtime!!! Because the world and all of the major locations will already have been built (and tested) for the game and just need story and images injected into it... and the PLAYERS will already know the maps, locations and everything after having played "Adventures of a Changed Boy".

This means we can finish "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and "Wicked Choices: Book Three" with NO DOWNTIME, unless we decided to take a couple of weeks off for vacation... and also REDUCES workload on @Palanto and myself!

And... doing it this way, enables us to also do something that NO OTHER GAME HAS EVER DONE!! But, I won't get into that right now, you'll just have to wait and see... but it is clever and going to be interesting and AWESOME!!! :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You taking vacation? now Palanto I can see. Hope his new job will be fun as well as profitable and bring his work/life balance to a better place. Your teases sound good Jack:)

Even if will be still a ways off, it will be interesting what you can do with RPGM and not run into its limitations. Still I hope that with ACAOB your support will rise such that you will have to take some downtime after it so you can do wicked choiced book 2 in an engine you would love to work in. :p For now though first looking forward to the coming game and all the surprises and disclosures you have in store for us.:D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not played this since v0.4.4.0
I think I stopped because the sex had no animations? or did they? if not do they now?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
For me animation is actually overrated. I prefer stils. Better get some more stils with some cretive views and stuff before creating some animation. Stils can always look good, but animtion mostly look good in high quality with fluent animation and only with real movement. So I personaly prefer without animation ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes