Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
If an admin, or someone else with permissions wouldn't mind adding this magnet link to the original post, I'd much appreciate it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:gyb6liui26n5xyfflqcmbzzhgvwzzspm&dn=WickedChoices-v0.5.2.0-FULL-pc.zip

As you can tell from the link, it's only the Full PC version.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hey... you FINALLY noticed that, huh!?!?! LOL
I saw that you had posted a request for that in your review of the game, so added it for you! ;)
That is what I meant, when I said that knew that you'd like this release!! x'D
I was stupid and did not do all the options for that scene and i just went back and played it again and found it!
Thanks again for adding that fetish and this is another reason why i tell others to check this game out.
I truly mean this everyone this is a top notch game right up there with triple A games made by companies like Square Enix.
Also people please consider donating to the games you like even if you can only give money to one creator pick one and give money or at least share the games you like with others since the more people know about it the more chances for the game to get donations.

PS. I went back to when you mentioned me and i see you did say i would like it, but i missed that post either did not get notified or i skipped over it when checking notifications, so my bad! I'm also really happy with the person you picked for that fetish!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
But it's actually just as you asked X_x One full game download (3.8GB or the small versions 800mb or 290mb) + one single patch which removes critical bugs in the code. I mean even AAA games release a v1.0 and then add patches/updates to it if they make some changes after the games release, which need to be downloaded one after another to get the game up to the latest version X_x

This one is important in MAC cases:

Install Instructions for the Update/Patch files:

Mac users: Right click on the application, and then on show contents. This will reveal a folder in both the original and update files called "Contents". Then, while pressing option (the "alt" key), move the Contents folder from the update/patch to the original application. You should then get a dialog box asking whether you want to stop, replace or merge the folders. Choose merge and you'll be done.

So you extract the big full game file and then the small patch file, then you follow the above instructions which were written by a MAC user in here.

*sigh*

But the patch is just 30.6 MB so it's not big or needs a registered account or anything X_x

Only the 0.5.2.1 patch, the last link in the PC Spoiler.

hehe yeah only a patch this time, as we announced before releasing 0.5.2.0 we couldn't do a release this month since we were lagging behind with 0.5.2.0 itself :) So the next release with ne content will be v0.6.0.0 (Which will get a new "Full game download" for the big sized and small sized version

Right, but in my case it's about 10 minutes to crunch the big game into the small one ;) FLAC is nice but I'm not sure if all android versions would support it, as far as I know they don't all support it, maybe that was the reason I did it as mp3 or ogg? Can't quite remember :D
Lol. *sigh* at me will you?! :p You are correct. AAA games release lots of patches all the time. but typically they idiot proof the installation process (or it happens with a simple 1-click "accept" button or completely in the background) for idiots like us. :D We don't click & drag on those titles. I agree it is pathetic that some of us cannot drag files without calling it "programing" but all I can say is "thanks apple". First I forget my parents phone number, then I cannot drive to the grocery store in the next town without directions & now THIS!

Honestly. It doesnt sound too bad at all and will try it because the game sounds amazing.

So dumb question #82:

If I DL full game V0441 (because the other links are down other than mega which requires a Desktop DL for files larger than 1.5ish gigs or a "sign up") do I then need to DL all patch numbers through 5.2 (which I gather is the latest patch) and click, drag merge all or JUST ONE of them?!?
Thats a whole lotta clicking

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO, JOBS!?!?

OK So I followed your directions to the "T" so far...and backing the other MAC user...Just to be clear, do you guys have macs? They are constantly updating OS. So I Got the original "Full" game on here. then downloaded 4.1-4.5 patch file and opened it. So I have two angel icons on my desktop right now, as I type. I "right click" (which we dont really have on macs) and access the "Content" folders for BOTH game & patch.

Here is where it goes astray based on your directions above. I clicked the "alt" (option) key as I drag the patch "Content" folder to the game "Content" folder and it "copies" the files over to the new folder BUT I never get asked to "merge" or replace anything.
So what happens when I open my full game (original) DL game file?
Well looksey here...another (new) "Contents" folder for the patched files sitting (un-merged) inside of the original game "Contents" folder...mission failed. So I have like duplicates...is that correct? What have we missed? I thought it would ask to replace files...

But dont worry I went on Amazon and bought one of those big, red "Easy" buttons that they used to have at Staples and that should be here sometime tomorrow *eye roll* or this "X_x" thing...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, this update is only a patch for corrections, but no further than playing 5.2.0?
hope you'll get out the next update early september 'cause I really like to play this game....
And waiting for updates already take some time...
But, I stand with my opinion, this is really the best game around, beautyful graphics, great story line, and easy gameplay.
..... Still waiting for a real update ..... snif snif :'(
Don't worry, @Mirewen, I am working my tired, old ass as fast as I can!! x'D

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

OK So I followed your directions to the "T" so far...and backing the other MAC user...Just to be clear, do you guys have macs? They are constantly updating OS. So I Got the original "Full" game on here. then downloaded 4.1-4.5 patch file and opened it. So I have two angel icons on my desktop right now, as I type. I "right click" (which we dont really have on macs) and access the "Content" folders for BOTH game & patch.

Here is where it goes astray based on your directions above. I clicked the "alt" (option) key as I drag the patch "Content" folder to the game "Content" folder and it "copies" the files over to the new folder BUT I never get asked to "merge" or replace anything.
Well looksey here...another (new) "Contents" folder for the patched files sitting (un-merged) inside of the original game "Contents" folder...mission failed. So I have like duplicates...is that correct? What have we missed? I thought it would ask to replace files...

But dont worry I went on Amazon and bought one of those big, red "Easy" buttons that they used to have at Staples and that should be here sometime tomorrow *eye roll* or this "X_x" thing...
No, neither of us own a MAC.

I haven't owned a MAC since the Apple II series... don't wish to turn this thread into a PC vs Mac, but dropped owning an Apple/Mac and went with PC because it was easier to get software... Switched from that to a PC JR and never returned, or looked back... hell, I don't even own an iPhone.

Hope your "Easy" button works for you!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If an admin, or someone else with permissions wouldn't mind adding this magnet link to the original post, I'd much appreciate it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:gyb6liui26n5xyfflqcmbzzhgvwzzspm&dn=WickedChoices-v0.5.2.0-FULL-pc.zip

As you can tell from the link, it's only the Full PC version.
Thank you @Smisnost! added it to the front page! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was stupid and did not do all the options for that scene and i just went back and played it again and found it!
Thanks again for adding that fetish and this is another reason why i tell others to check this game out.
I truly mean this everyone this is a top notch game right up there with triple A games made by companies like Square Enix.
Also people please consider donating to the games you like even if you can only give money to one creator pick one and give money or at least share the games you like with others since the more people know about it the more chances for the game to get donations.

PS. I went back to when you mentioned me and i see you did say i would like it, but i missed that post either did not get notified or i skipped over it when checking notifications, so my bad! I'm also really happy with the person you picked for that fetish!
No worries, @Catwashere! Just wanted to make sure that we added a piece to the story to meet your request! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Don't worrie, I'va problablly overread the remarks that this month doesn't get a new realease.
And... I'm problably just an old ass as you are ;)
keep 'm up and running.
looking forwards to next month
LOL, thank you, my friend!
Keeping all four tires on the ground this month! ;)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
No, neither of us own a MAC.

I haven't owned a MAC since the Apple II series... don't wish to turn this thread into a PC vs Mac, but dropped owning an Apple/Mac and went with PC because it was easier to get software... Switched from that to a PC JR and never returned, or looked back... hell, I don't even own an iPhone.

Hope your "Easy" button works for you!
Still waiting for it to arrive...

Yes MAC's are not the "end all be all" thats for sure. Just to get these games to play is an act of congress because it is "not from a recognized developer".

Anyway I tried again this morning and was unable to get the files to "merge" just "copy" themselves inside of the previous contents folder. Maybe another user for MAC can tell me how I have done this wrong?
I hope I can play this soon. But from where the sun now sits, I shall fight no more...forever.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Fair, but I was at daily limit on Mega right then, so I couldn't download it.
Lol. *sigh* at me will you?! :p You are correct. AAA games release lots of patches all the time. but typically they idiot proof the installation process (or it happens with a simple 1-click "accept" button or completely in the background) for idiots like us. :D We don't click & drag on those titles. I agree it is pathetic that some of us cannot drag files without calling it "programing" but all I can say is "thanks apple". First I forget my parents phone number, then I cannot drive to the grocery store in the next town without directions & now THIS!

Honestly. It doesnt sound too bad at all and will try it because the game sounds amazing.

So dumb question #82:

If I DL full game V0441 (because the other links are down other than mega which requires a Desktop DL for files larger than 1.5ish gigs or a "sign up") do I then need to DL all patch numbers through 5.2 (which I gather is the latest patch) and click, drag merge all or JUST ONE of them?!?
Thats a whole lotta clicking
Yes sadly you would have to download all the patches up to 0.5.2.0

X_x That's how the mac user who tested it explained it to us X_x Don't know what went wrong there.... Hmmm did you try to download the "small" full version 0.5.2.0? It's just ~880MB so it could be downloaded in one go and then you'd only need the patch 0.5.2.1.... Android is even more crap in that regard, they don't allow "updates" of that kind, they only allow the full game to overwrite the old, if I removed some parts of the game in the "update" it would remove it in the previously installed base game too... absolutely horrible X_x They ALWAYS have to download the full version all over :D

Still waiting for it to arrive...

Yes MAC's are not the "end all be all" thats for sure. Just to get these games to play is an act of congress because it is "not from a recognized developer".

Anyway I tried again this morning and was unable to get the files to "merge" just "copy" themselves inside of the previous contents folder. Maybe another user for MAC can tell me how I have done this wrong?
I hope I can play this soon. But from where the sun now sits, I shall fight no more...forever.
Yeah my brother bought a mac once... two years ago or so.... weeeeelllllll.... he sold it two months later rofl :D Sorry that it's that difficult for you to set up the game.... Good thing, next version is the last for book 1, so it will be in small chunks downloadable which ends up being one file ;) So you can either wait until the real next version gets released (v0.6.0.0) or you can download the small sized full version 0.5.2.0 and try to copy the contents of v0.5.2.1 into the installed game....

Any way to change my characters name? Seems the savegame broke and applied the default
Just as ASLPro3D said, it should be fixed with 0.5.2.1, did you get this error "after" the update? X_x

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes