Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm at work. Sorry if it was offensive to you, lol.
Wasn't really, just thought I'd throw in a little joke there ;) Seems like it wasn't funny enough :D

p.S.: But the answer is still true ;) $5+ can get the latest walkthrough, everyone else won't unless someone from the community wants to write one ;) (Not that difficult btw. if someone would use i.e. ;) )

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wasn't really, just thought I'd throw in a little joke there ;) Seems like it wasn't funny enough :D

p.S.: But the answer is still true ;) $5+ can get the latest walkthrough, everyone else won't unless someone from the community wants to write one ;) (Not that difficult btw. if someone would use i.e. ;) )
Ok. Nevermind then haha
Just curious, why would you need a Wicked Choices walkthrough at work? :)
I like to download all "necessary files" before leaving work into a USB, as to avoid wasting time doing it when I get home.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Pfff still too short, need more.... words, better halve your time asleep :)
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Like I actually sleep NOW!! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

So far, at the conclusion of September's chapter, we will have come really close, matched or exceeded the word count to Stephen King's "Christine"... by the end of the series, we should be at the word count of his "IT" novel (444,414)... :)

It isn't the sleep that I need to reduce, to work more on the game, I actually need to reduce the workload to my regular job (the one that keeps the roof over mine and the wife's head)... and, to do that, Palanto, the wife and I need to definitely make more than just 1k a month. :rolleyes:

What we make now, is nice and helpful... but we need to make more than what we are! Hopefully, with one game completed and another on the way that will have much more "mindless sex" and "corruption" in it, we will be able to start making the kind of money that some of these other creators make who do half the work we do, don't provide much support for their work, or actually interact, hang out and communicate with people interested in our stuff. ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Smisenost
never worked with a torrent to set up a seed, so even though I have this already, I am leeching you and seeding to eventually alleviate some of your burden. I may not be on much, but PC is running (almost) every morn and eve. Also, all day my weekends (wed-fri).
@ASLPro3D So, glad to hear that sawbones saw fit to proclaim you're destined to not fight that particular battle. I fell once more to the missed a notice and therefore missed some of my favorite banter on the board(or net in general). I am intrigued with the platform shift, as someone stated before(should have gone back looked, sorry) the other game that I really support is on RPGMaker, Sierra Lee's TLS. When one has the skills that you and @Palanto have, I have little doubt that all can be achieved. Yes, that is how high you have set the bar. :p Much fun. Remember, Karma's a bitch but Nature is a mother! P.S. Let the other half know how much we appreciate her efforts too!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
@Smisenost
never worked with a torrent to set up a seed, so even though I have this already, I am leeching you and seeding to eventually alleviate some of your burden. I may not be on much, but PC is running (almost) every morn and eve. Also, all day my weekends (wed-fri).
Thanks! I wasn't intending it to be a "raaar! don't take advantage" thing. Just more of as a torrents are only really useful if multiple people seed public service announcement. The more seeders there are, the better the torrent becomes. That being said, I'll be releasing a new torrent when a new version comes out that will be patched. It will have both Mac and PC versions included.

Most torrent clients will have a way of allowing you to select which files you want in the torrent, so you won't be required to download a version you can't use. However, If you want to help the community downloading and seeding both is a great way to do that. (I expect Mac traffic to be 20% or less of all traffic, but who knows. Maybe Mac users are bigger perverts than PC users. ;D )

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, glad to hear that sawbones saw fit to proclaim you're destined to not fight that particular battle. I fell once more to the missed a notice and therefore missed some of my favorite banter on the board(or net in general). I am intrigued with the platform shift, as someone stated before(should have gone back looked, sorry) the other game that I really support is on RPGMaker, Sierra Lee's TLS. When one has the skills that you and @Palanto have, I have little doubt that all can be achieved. Yes, that is how high you have set the bar. :p Much fun. Remember, Karma's a bitch but Nature is a mother! P.S. Let the other half know how much we appreciate her efforts too!
Thanks @Wyrme, glad to see you back and catching up some! I was worried that you were pulling a @DA22 on us!! LOL (Miss you DA!!!), but yeah, very glad that the wife and I don't have to fight that fight!!

I won't lie, I am a bit apprehensive when it comes to RPG Maker MV, as it is a bit of a departure from that which I am familiar with... and some of the bad rep that it has gotten in the past, because of uncaring creators.

We hope to change that some with what we want to do and want to be sure that people have a means of traveling in the game freely without bullshit missions like "go get some bread from the store", "cook a meal" sort of shit that IS NOT CONTENT!!

We wanted the ability to have expansive maps and locations that people could "warp" to if they don't feel like exploring the areas, while filling the areas for those who like to "explore" with side stories, extra sex scenes (outside of the main story), collectibles and populate the world with our biggest supporters (like you, @DA22, @El bacca Del Chew and so many more!) all of whom will be providing players with extra information, objects (like new outfits and perks) and a bit of hanky-panky!

And, hopefully, it will also provide us with more support to move away from our "day jobs" and work fulltime on our games and story for everyone... I think we've proven ourselves as dependable (I hope)!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Moirae 02.png

UPDATE: Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0 & Beyond (September 2, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon page)

Hello Everyone,

Hope that all of you are having a good weekend and for those in the US (like the wife and I), a good holiday weekend thus far!

I’d like to thank those of you who’ve supported us for the month of August and allow us to take a brief break to calm down, unwind and destress some for a year of “Doctor Hell” (I should create a character called that)!

This month is going to be pretty jammed packed with lots of work and activities for us… We have the last chapter of “Wicked Choices: Book One” to release to all of you, on September 4th, I need to see the doctor the second to the last time to get an injection, the wife’s Birthday is September 14th, I will be doing a road rally in Wisconsin on September 20th through the 23rd and mine and the wife’s 25th anniversary is on September 24th…. And, somewhere in all of that, I will also be starting work on “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”!!

Busy month!!!

Speaking of the wife, she and I have been very hard at work, rendering and trying to get the rest of “Wicked Choices v0.6.0.0” done to send to Palanto to work his magic and package everything up for you to play and enjoy… wow, this last episode is going to blow a lot of you away!!

Also, worked some with the wife to create three very important characters that will make their first appearance in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” and who will be in the remaining “Wicked Choices” storyline…

I am talking about the women in the image above... “The Moirae” (aka: “The Three Fates”): Atropos (the Past), Clotho (the Present) and Lachesis (the Future).

You will find in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” that the goddess “Karma” works closely with “The Moirae” to be sure that her punishments/rewards doesn’t conflict with the “Tapestry of Life” …which you, as the antichrist, will be altering in “Wicked Choices v0.6.0.0”!!!!

Just how much do you alter it? What will happen to the “Tapestry of Life” with your newfound powers as the antichrist? Can the four women keep the balance and… what of your future and everyone else’s?

I can’t say, as it will really be up to you… as you play “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” and the remaining two books of “Wicked Choices”!

Well, time for us to get back to work, over here… don’t want to keep you all waiting too long for the next and final release of “Wicked Choices: Book One”!

Thank you again for all of your support, your willingness to give us some much needed to catch up with life and work some, and a brief respite from the madness that has been my year; I look forward to talking to all of you soon, to let you know when this month release hits Palanto’s hands.

Have a great weekend!
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ummm... stuck between two silly one-liners, now. 'What a tangle web we weave...' and 'with a tangled skein.' Just remember do not pull on that loose thread(or push the big red button).
Ahhh... THE INCARNATION OF IMMORTALITY!!! LOL

I was wondering if anyone would bring that wonderful series up! Alas, I can't not deny a bit of influence from Mr. Anthony when it comes to my "Wicked Choices" storyline!!!!

I only hope that I am keeping things fresh with my own 'spin' on things in it... but, yes, there has been a great amount of influence from that series peppered in my storyline... different, but flavored by it none-the-less. :D

Perhaps, my series should've been called "The Incarnation of Immorality" instead of "Wicked Choices"... x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I love Wicked Choices, but that does have a certain ring to it heheheh. I did just get a co-worker to look into 'Upon a Pale Horse'.
That is the first book that got me into the series... the idea and principle behind it was fascinating to me... a normal, everyday joe becoming death! ;)

Reactions: Palanto

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
and, to do that, Palanto, the wife and I need to definitely make more than just 1k a month...What we make now, is nice and helpful... but we need to make more than what we are! Hopefully...we will be able to start making the kind of money that some of these other creators make who do half the work we do, don't provide much support for their work, or actually interact, hang out and communicate with people interested in our stuff.
-Bob, for 10 dollars : Wicked choices
-Heu....What is the most unfairly badly supported Adult game of the moment?
-Correct ! Well played Bob !

-Bob, for 20 dollars : we don't really know and don't understand why
-hmm...How the hell a bunch of wankers make almost 30k per month by doing a such a poor job?
-Indeed, you're on fire Bob

-Last round, stay focus Bob, for 50 dollars : we all pray for !
-ahh..well..Will be there a justice and finally, this amazing writing game that is wicked choices, shall receive the real amount of pledgers they deserve?

-Bob is the winner tonight, congratulation you truly are a champ Bob ! Stay tuned and be back tomorrow for another show of Geo-par-die (sponsored by the depressed members of the national geographic society of America).

Off camera, "hey Bob, who's that gorgeous blond with you tonight?"-"My wife, why?"-"Oh, nothing, nothing, Bob...hmm good thing that you put your address on the inscription form..hehe, gonna make her a star"

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes