• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to get it into full screen?
Yes, but you have to tweak config.xml (in the main folder of a game, I recommend notepad++) a bit.
Just change FullScreen="false" to FullScreen="true".
There are few resolution presets in the config.xml file (green text ones, meaning that they are just comments, tweaking those won't change anything ingame), so you need to change one with blue/red text.
Below is my example of 1920x1080 fullscreen.
Hope it helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aifman7
Mar 10, 2018
Kinda meh. But I guess it has nostalgia value. Rebelliousness goes up when they get punished, the pictures are for the most part very limited and don't fit the situations. Don't see any good in using the dungeon. Would probably be much better if dedicated modders tweaked things.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting.
Seems like a Slavemaker type of game?

I see there's a lot of packs, so I assume that modded/ custom content is relatively easy to do. Is there a tutorial somewhere, or is it really that simple? (I mean, it can be done simply by looking at other's works)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Oh totally forgot about that game! Just visited the Forum again and found my old mod thread, it was called Celebrity Master! Can't belive it was already 8 years ago!

If somebody is interested i can upload my last build of it!

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way to find out exactly what skills/stats contribute to what job rating?
Also, if anyone knows how to get pony & general training.
I did look on pinkpetal forum, but there is not much information.
Thanks in advance.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Oh totally forgot about that game! Just visited the Forum again and found my old mod thread, it was called Celebrity Master! Can't belive it was already 8 years ago!

If somebody is interested i can upload my last build of it!
Please do. Some of the packs on Pink Petal are lost.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I'll help with my limited knowledge.

* There are two types of Girls packs. 1) Normal girls pack (.girlx) and random girls pack (.rgirlx)
* .girlsx are acquired in number of ways - while walk in town, kidnapping using gangs, casting call from movie studio, combat tryouts from arena, capture from catacombs etc
* .rgirlsx are acquired from slave market. they have random names and stats.
* There's pack called default images which has images for all types and tasks in game, so if any specific image from any girls pack is missing, the game will use that.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So here is my last and latest Celebrity Master build.

Have Fun!

Oh and here is the Link to the Original thread, so yes it is my mod and this is not the Version that was available in there, this one has more girls.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So how do I make other businesses? I keep trying to buy and extend my empire but it won't let me until I have a certain number of businesses

Kalebon

Jul 16, 2017
So how do I make other businesses? I keep trying to buy and extend my empire but it won't let me until I have a certain number of businesses
The gangs are for that, they have the task 'acquire territory' which gets you the businesses that will let you expand.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So here is my last and latest Celebrity Master build.

Have Fun!

Oh and here is the Link to the Original thread, so yes it is my mod and this is not the Version that was available in there, this one has more girls.

Wowwww.. You made changes to the base game as well??

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Wowwww.. You made changes to the base game as well??
Not much, only changed a few pictures so far, i wanted to do more but the development of the game came to an end and sometime later i stopped too. Like i said i completely forgot about it.;)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'll help with my limited knowledge.

* There are two types of Girls packs. 1) Normal girls pack (.girlx) and random girls pack (.rgirlx)
* .girlsx are acquired in number of ways - while walk in town, kidnapping using gangs, casting call from movie studio, combat tryouts from arena, capture from catacombs etc
* .rgirlsx are acquired from slave market. they have random names and stats.
* There's pack called default images which has images for all types and tasks in game, so if any specific image from any girls pack is missing, the game will use that.
Thanks for the info.
Sounds interesting, I'll take a look.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Hey, just a quick question, does anyone else get a mega.nz error when trying to download RandomG7.rar from the Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod?

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Some serious nostalgia here. I remember playing this 6-8 years ago. I made a whole bunch of characters although I made them has random encounters so to increase variety but in the end I had made so many that I may has well have kept them as normal encounters.

Is there an up-to-date list of the image types that girls require (anal, bdsm, profile, etc)? I see in the changelog in the original post that there's some newer ones or at least ones I don't remember.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes