4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
MM the op should of just made a torrent with all tham things but nm best keep packs sapret lol

Reactions: DJD

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Please someone help if you know answer to any of my questions.
1. Is there any way to increase resolution and/or font?
2. The game doesn't have any tutorial, is there guide or some tips?
3. What is point of your house building, is it for personal harem or a secondary brothel?
Thanks in advance.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
First impression:

looks interesting but also a bit confusing in the beginning the Packs ads mostly pictures I assume ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
First impression:

looks interesting but also a bit confusing in the beginning the Packs ads mostly pictures I assume ?
Packs are only pictures. However, some of them have even items made by some users. Those needs to be put in "resources\items", after that you can find them in the shop (though probably some of them are available only if you.. level up your own brothel? If you start having more buildings? Can't say for sure since I've never played the game for more than a couple of days in-game since it's so boring).

Are there mods that affect gameplay, or is that what the scripts do? I've only found an editor.
Script.. I think that those are already inside the newest version. Some of them are old, so I think that were already implemented.

Please someone help if you know answer to any of my questions.
1. Is there any way to increase resolution and/or font?
2. The game doesn't have any tutorial, is there guide or some tips?
3. What is point of your house building, is it for personal harem or a secondary brothel?
Thanks in advance.
1- Probably you have to mess up with the config.xml file but I don't know what exactly.
2-
3- If I get it, your house is mostly for training slaves with oral, vaginal, etc.. It's not a secondary brothel as far as I know (don't know if going forward with the game, you can, but at least in the beginning it's like this).

MM the op should of just made a torrent with all tham things but nm best keep packs sapret lol
Can't because I don't know how to do it. If someone else wants to do it, feel free.

Reactions: Kaiww and Daba

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
authers pink portal Page with Details On Setting up And upgradeing etc Recommended for new players For info on the game Note Whoremaster Is Based Off Slave Maker And Sim Brothel

Reactions: Daba

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Packs are only pictures. However, some of them have even items made by some users. Those needs to be put in "resources\items", after that you can find them in the shop (though probably some of them are available only if you.. level up your own brothel? If you start having more buildings? Can't say for sure since I've never played the game for more than a couple of days in-game since it's so boring).

Script.. I think that those are already inside the newest version. Some of them are old, so I think that were already implemented.

1- Probably you have to mess up with the config.xml file but I don't know what exactly.
2-
3- If I get it, your house is mostly for training slaves with oral, vaginal, etc.. It's not a secondary brothel as far as I know (don't know if going forward with the game, you can, but at least in the beginning it's like this).

Can't because I don't know how to do it. If someone else wants to do it, feel free.

Thx for the Quick reply :)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this game is practically held up now because of the modding community right? They're just adding so much to it that it feels like development is still going? I appreciate their hard work. And also, I'm a sucker for trainer games. Wish that Slave Maker would get updated again, but I'm sure cmac is working on things he actually enjoys, or at least doesn't feel burdened with Slave Maker at the moment. Or maybe I'm totally wrong and I'm shooting in the dark. IDK.

Reactions: DJD

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
Is their a way to rename slaves? or at least get rid of the randomly named girls using a custom girls image pack?

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
im just curious but i never played this before but i did play the slave maker 3 game. Now are these two games generally similar but different engines/formats or does this have more/less content than the other.

Also side note to the other people before asking the how do i install packs question please always try just looking for someone else who posted the question so the thread doesn't fill with a 100 people asking the same thing.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
From what I played years ago it both has a less content (storywise at least) and is different format/engine. Maybe the closest comparisons would be SimBro or Free Cities.

May 1, 2017

2-

First, thanks for uploading this. Second, when unzipping the mod zip files, is the whole zip file unzipped into resource/characters, or should the pic folder/.girlsx files be the only things left in the resource/characters folder, with the original zip folders that housed them being deleted?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
No one's going to make a torrent with all the packs. They are all made by various contributors and each must be downloaded separately. Probably 100+ gigs of stuff. I wouldn't recommend trying to run it with all the packs anyway, you'll probably just crash it. This is not a conveniently packaged program with everything you need easily installed and handed to you on a silver platter. It takes a minimum of basic file management knowledge and as much as scripting skills if you want to mod it.

As for the game itself the structure is there. You manage the girls. Hire gangs to guard your territory and to expand it. Hunt for treasure or have your gangs/girls do it. But story is pretty thin. It gets repetitive quickly and the micromanaging can easily become a living hell. The girls in the packs also vary wildly. Some have a TON of pics for all occasions, others only a scattering and none for some categories. It's community driven so your mileage will vary.

Jun 1, 2017
Y'all might be interested to know that a modder by the name of AveoJoey has apparently returned after some time away and is making noise about making further updates, so it's possible that the grand ol' girl will live once more.

Baleygr

Nov 14, 2016
Ah, I remember this one, a nice game. I created a few girl packs for this some 5-6 years ago.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes