4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
Fucking finally found you again.
I'll never forget you ever now, the bell spam will make sure of that.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
what's a good solution for catacomb girls? so far I can only get the "queen" type, half minotaur cowgirls and 2 types of demon girls... I mean how do I identify when getting a pack which are catacomb monster type girls?

I mean I'd love some slime girls, cat girls, lizard girls, arachnes... monster girl style ones.

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
what's a good solution for catacomb girls? so far I can only get the "queen" type, half minotaur cowgirls and 2 types of demon girls... I mean how do I identify when getting a pack which are catacomb monster type girls?

I mean I'd love some slime girls, cat girls, lizard girls, arachnes... monster girl style ones.
the girlsx file open it with notepad and near the bottom just before it shows the list of traits will show where the character spawns in it should look like this " Status="Catacombs"> ". Also check the for more girls or the discord

GJR

Jun 5, 2017
Took h1262216's updated version, Whore Master 7, out for a spin. Latest release from October, . Appreciate many of the changes. Eyes definitely like the larger display resolution. Noticed Misc items don't work properly - points and traits don't get assigned unlike in the WhoreMaster of yore (and aevojoey's 06.04.01). Ran a search in the Pink Petal Discord server, just a known and unresolved issue. While I don't know how to fix it directly, I bypassed the problem by turning every Misc item into a Consumable. Every instance of "Misc" is replaced with "Food." Yes, now the girls eat Magic Face Piercing and Striped Socks for their benefits, and the items can't be retrieved, but at least the effects are distributed.

Attached Items folder replaces (Directory)\Resources\Items, while Items.itemsx goes in (Directory)\Resources\Data. Also , but even if these files somehow become unavailable, this is a simple enough fix to deploy yourself in a few minutes with Notepad++ and a Find in Files search.

Reactions: canchris
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes