4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
im glad to see this is still being worked on i thought it was dead glad to see that i was mistaken do you still need the default images folder from the Pink Petal site in order to play?
do u mean Defaultimages ? no u never needed it to play but helps just give something to random girls or girlpacks missing that type

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
As a matter of fact, I do have some manner of text and traits used for the job when I tried to see if I could mod it in. Apologies if its garbage in terms of coding and/or editing
Its a starting point. There is still the questions of the actual game mechanics, as there are a lot of turns between insemination and spawning. How should that work.
In any case, I wanted to look into this. Unfortunately, the job code is still in pretty bad shape, so I ended up working on the code instead of adding something. On the plus side, the "treatment"-type jobs (Surgery, Therapy, SO Training) are now somewhat unified in their coding, and also load some basic information from the xml files now. So, some important progress for the game code, but nothing for the farm.

also is the crashing still a thing because everytime on the 6 .04.01 version my game would randomly crash after a couple of in game months and i could no longer continue it making me have to restart i think it was because there were to many girls but i dont really know for sure
IIRC, one source of crashes in the old version was the movie studio. Something like, in the beginning it checks whether you have a director, camera mage etc, but if one of them does not actually work (due to tiredness, for example), and the game cannot find someone to do this job, it would crash.
I think in terms of crashes, the new version is by now probably better than the old one. Of course, each new version introduces the chance for new problems, but while it may take quite a long time for me to actually release a new version for minor improvements and fixes, I usually try to make a new version quickly if there is any serious problem.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Its a starting point. There is still the questions of the actual game mechanics, as there are a lot of turns between insemination and spawning. How should that work.
In any case, I wanted to look into this. Unfortunately, the job code is still in pretty bad shape, so I ended up working on the code instead of adding something. On the plus side, the "treatment"-type jobs (Surgery, Therapy, SO Training) are now somewhat unified in their coding, and also load some basic information from the xml files now. So, some important progress for the game code, but nothing for the farm.

IIRC, one source of crashes in the old version was the movie studio. Something like, in the beginning it checks whether you have a director, camera mage etc, but if one of them does not actually work (due to tiredness, for example), and the game cannot find someone to do this job, it would crash.
I think in terms of crashes, the new version is by now probably better than the old one. Of course, each new version introduces the chance for new problems, but while it may take quite a long time for me to actually release a new version for minor improvements and fixes, I usually try to make a new version quickly if there is any serious problem.
For me, the crashes occur whenever I try to go to the slave market or, very rarely, whenever I go to the next week

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
i like what youve done so far but i dont know if its just me but the misc items do not seem to be working i got an item that removes sterillity but it doesnt work the stockings and other ones dont seem to be working either i give them to my characters but i cannot equip them or use them in any way and i looked at their stats as i give them but they do not increase at all is anyone else having these problems

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
i honestly cant tell but i dont think the blacksmith, jeweller, and cobbler at the arena work when i have them do those jobs i get a blank action in the summary i might be getting items but i dont think so
if it might be a problem on my end please let me know thx

Last edited:

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
i honestly cant tell but i dont think the blacksmith, jeweller, and cobbler at the arena work when i have them do those jobs i get a blank action in the summary i might be getting items but i dont think so
if it might be a problem on my end please let me know thx
I just checked, not a problem on your end, but the arena code just forgets to run these jobs. Its a simple fix that will be included in the next version.

Regarding the items, some of the weirder misc items might not work, but all "normal" items (i.e. those that just set stats, traits etc for a single girl) should be OK. I'll re-check this later.

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
Yes, there is still some progress, albeit rather slow. I've just uploaded a new version to , with mostly bugfixes and some smaller tweaks for the movie studio. Still, a lot of work is in progress in the underlying code, that is not visible to the player. For example, in this version some of the free-time events are now handled via lua scripts, so that they can be modded more easily.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Yes, there is still some progress, albeit rather slow. I've just uploaded a new version to , with mostly bugfixes and some smaller tweaks for the movie studio. Still, a lot of work is in progress in the underlying code, that is not visible to the player. For example, in this version some of the free-time events are now handled via lua scripts, so that they can be modded more easily.
Another bug I've noticed in the updates after 06.04.01 is that some of the packs say they can't be loaded in

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
Another bug I've noticed in the updates after 06.04.01 is that some of the packs say they can't be loaded in
Are you sure that the game is wrong in these cases? I remember getting some reports of packs that cannot be loaded, and upon manual inspection the reason was that the pack files were just invalid xml, e.g. opening and closing tags not matching up.

If that is the case, then this is not something that will be fixed. Feel free to attach the files here, so I can have a look.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
are there any working girl pack links that does not use mega dl crap
been dl this 1 pack for over 12hrs

monkea

Sep 14, 2018
I have the base game with the default girls, but it's not showing any of their photos. Anyone experience this before?

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
I have the base game with the default girls, but it's not showing any of their photos. Anyone experience this before?
the random default girls dont have images but u can change that here the pic will show u where to put it also u need to gets some girl packs that people have made

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes