4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
any
Are you by chance robin on the pink petal site that messaged about my packs? If u are tell me what girls u want
yes that is me
and any chance at the full 18gigs
if not just the bigger files that will be troublesome to dl on a free acct
Genshin Impact
KonoSuba
Persona
Quintessential Quintuplets
Re Zero

Last edited:

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
any

yes that is me
Genshin Impact
KonoSuba
Persona
Re Zero
i have more then 20gigs i had to move some to another account because thats all the free space mega will give me i will take a look into uploading those packs somewhere else

Reactions: frepyou

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
any

yes that is me
Genshin Impact
KonoSuba
Persona
Re Zero
Here you go try this sorry it was so long i ran out of storage on my pc and had to redo it

Reactions: frepyou

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
can anyone help me find where to download Lilith girl pack? very appriciate that
your going to need to be more specific also the only girl packs can be found on the site or the discord. if the link is missing for the pack you want good chance your not getting it as old pack makers are gone

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
Hi all,
I've uploaded a new release on

The main change is that the mechanics of how traits are gained/lost during jobs have been updated. Instead of being based on how well a girl likes doing that job, they now track their progress individually: Each girl keeps track of the progress she has made towards gaining/losing a trait, and only once this reaches 100% does she get/lose the trait. The progress towards traits can be seen under "More Details" in the girl details screen, below her job preferences. If a trait does not make any progress for 10 consecutive shifts, its progress starts to decay towards zero.
How much progress she makes can depend on her stats, skills, and on how well she is doing that job.
I've prepared a table that shows which trait is gained/lost by which job, and how many shifts (not weeks!) it takes for a trait to change, if the girl had all stats maxed out.

Most regular trait changes are now specified as part of the job xml files, with the exception of those that only happen if a certain event occurs during the job processing. There are still some weird cases possible, for example a girl could make progress both towards gaining Optimist and Pessimist trait at the same time, instead of one being the counter to the other. I'm not sure yet how to address that, but it should be relatively rare that this really makes a difference.

Please let me know what you think, and if you think there are traits that should be added/removed from a job but currently aren't, or the other way around. I'm also not quite sure about how fast these changes should happen---I think it should be quite slow, so it doesn't cheapen too much the traits with which you acquire a girl.

Here are the tables. Not pretty, but they contain the basic information.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
your going to need to be more specific also the only girl packs can be found on the site or the discord. if the link is missing for the pack you want good chance your not getting it as old pack makers are gone
i think i will try to combine pack from brothel king with this hope it work

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Hi all,

The main change is that the mechanics of how traits are gained/lost during jobs have been updated. Instead of being based on how well a girl likes doing that job, they now track their progress individually: Each girl keeps track of the progress she has made towards gaining/losing a trait, and only once this reaches 100% does she get/lose the trait. The progress towards traits can be seen under "More Details" in the girl details screen, below her job preferences. If a trait does not make any progress for 10 consecutive shifts, its progress starts to decay towards zero.
How much progress she makes can depend on her stats, skills, and on how well she is doing that job.
I've prepared a table that shows which trait is gained/lost by which job, and how many shifts (not weeks!) it takes for a trait to change, if the girl had all stats maxed out.

Most regular trait changes are now specified as part of the job xml files, with the exception of those that only happen if a certain event occurs during the job processing. There are still some weird cases possible, for example a girl could make progress both towards gaining Optimist and Pessimist trait at the same time, instead of one being the counter to the other. I'm not sure yet how to address that, but it should be relatively rare that this really makes a difference.

Please let me know what you think, and if you think there are traits that should be added/removed from a job but currently aren't, or the other way around. I'm also not quite sure about how fast these changes should happen---I think it should be quite slow, so it doesn't cheapen too much the traits with which you acquire a girl.

thank for new info

Alaco

Aug 29, 2017
Hi all,

I'm getting an Error on the new version with the "Dependent" Trait.
If you try to view the Job Rating screen for any girl with that trait the game will error because it can't find the "DependAnt" trait.

I managed to fix it by replacing every instance of "Dependant" with "Dependent" in 'Resources\Data\Jobs'.

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
I'm getting an Error on the new version with the "Dependent" Trait.
If you try to view the Job Rating screen for any girl with that trait the game will error because it can't find the "DependAnt" trait.

I managed to fix it by replacing every instance of "Dependant" with "Dependent" in 'Resources\Data\Jobs'.
Thanks for reporting this, I thought I had caught all of these.

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Does anybody have palpatines Dashie, the link has been dead for some time now wondering if anybody still has it or a link

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey all, I'm looking to back this up including all the packs but eh, browsing the packs isn't very fruitful - lots of dead links. Does anyone happen to have backups they can upload?

If you don't know me, I'm the dude who runs this thing and we're working on archiving every game on F95. Feel free to @ me or hop in my DMs!

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all, I'm looking to back this up including all the packs but eh, browsing the packs isn't very fruitful - lots of dead links. Does anyone happen to have backups they can upload?

If you don't know me, I'm the dude who runs this thing and we're working on archiving every game on F95. Feel free to @ me or hop in my DMs!
there was a guy on the discord trying to back up every pack but haven't finished yet

Reactions: RPDL

h1262216

Aug 5, 2018
Whatever happened to WMEdit?
The original WMEdit code is written in C#, I think, and I have no interest in trying to continue that. At some point, I hope to have an equivalent tool, probably written in python, but it is not very high on my priority list for now.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
The original WMEdit code is written in C#, I think, and I have no interest in trying to continue that. At some point, I hope to have an equivalent tool, probably written in python, but it is not very high on my priority list for now.
Well it's not like I can't edit the file myself. But with WMEdit it helps with fixing some random girl files

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes