Unity Abandoned Whoreizon [Alpha 03] [Whoreizon Studios]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
1. Can this bitch get knocked up?

2. Will you be able to customize her look at all i.e clothes hairstyle shit like this.

3. How much options will we have during the sex scenes will we be able to choose different positions where the guy can cum for example can we beg for a guy to cum inside the more sex we have or something like this...

Anyway that is all I got keep up the hentai gods work.
Pretty tough feedback, thank you.
What about Q:
Yes
Yes
and Yes :)

Hope you will like new update!^^

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm already making a game, have been for a while now.

Some people jump into creating perverted games, short stories, or illustrations because they want to scratch some of the money involved into it. That makes them whore away their creations and do crazy things they don't even like and wouldn't normally do. But they do it to try to get some money.

Others are just closeted perverts who want to escape their -according to them- annoying and boring life, and partner, and family, and so on... Some people are so desperate to escape normal rules and regulations that they end up doing crazy things when they think they can get away with it, lately we can see that clearly in the news.

Is great when someone creates something because is a theme they're familiar with and is the story they wants to tell, but most authors this days make stuff just to sell, even if they don't know anything about what they're making or they don't even like what they end up doing.

But anyway most people out there are like "I don't care about the story I just want to fap (retarded laughs)".

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm already making a game, have been for a while now.

Some people jump into creating perverted games, short stories, or illustrations because they want to scratch some of the money involved into it. That makes them whore away their creations and do crazy things they don't even like and wouldn't normally do. But they do it to try to get some money.

Others are just closeted perverts who want to escape their -according to them- annoying and boring life, and partner, and family, and so on... Some people are so desperate to escape normal rules and regulations that they end up doing crazy things when they think they can get away with it, lately we can see that clearly in the news.

Is great when someone creates something because is a theme they're familiar with and is the story they wants to tell, but most authors this days make stuff just to sell, even if they don't know anything about what they're making or they don't even like what they end up doing.

But anyway most people out there are like "I don't care about the story I just want to fap (retarded laughs)".
Now THIS, we both can agree on to a point...

For mine, my story is important, but so is the money that I make... as it is a lot of work to create a game and I would like to get more than a pat on the back creating it.

I am sure that with Alice it is the same way, she has a story that she wants to tell, wants to entertain people, make money and have fun... there is nothing wrong with what she is doing and though the subject matter may not be to your liking, it doesn't make her game (or her) any less because of that content. And, unlike a lot of creators out there, Alice can tell the story in a way that guys who create similar games can't.

Give her time, let her tell the story she wants to tell and if it isn't the sort of game that tickles your fancy, move on to one that is... don't put her on blast because it isn't... let her enjoy the freedom and the ability to tell the story her way and be the creative person she wants to be. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First job for our small and brave girl — waitress! ^^
I prepared sneak peek of new location — Lucky Cafe.
Lucky Cafe — is a place for new adventures:evilsmile: and a first step on her Yellow Brick Road!:eazyHype:
May not be all that "Lucky" for our cute, brave girl... but it sure will be "lucky" for the guys and gals who go there to get more than just coffee!! ;)

Reactions: Twistty

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

First job for our small and brave girl — waitress! ^^
I prepared sneak peek of new location — Lucky Cafe.
Lucky Cafe — is a place for new adventures:evilsmile: and a first step on her Yellow Brick Road!:eazyHype:
Maybe call it 'Get Lucky Cafe' and have a loop of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' song in the background. I can't imagine the royalties will be that much...XD

Reactions: Whoreizon

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Thank you all for support:angel::angel: and for all good words you sent me via private messages:firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss: There will be all-new RPG-system inspired by Fallout, ability to change clothes, new interactions and first job!:hushedface::hushedface: Be ready — new big release in a few days:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
But for now — some extra interactions with May:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Whoreizon

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

New release is right here — fresh and tasty!
I really appreciate all great feedback you sent me via PM’s — hope you’ll enjoy this gameplay Alpha! Feel free to leave your comments, share with friends and became part of our cozy community.

Briefly – what’s new in Alpha v 0.1:
  • New interface and fixed UI bugs
  • All new locations — Room, Downtown, Cafe
  • New RPG-system, based on 4 key attributes — S.L.U.T.
  • Intro storyline
  • New animations
  • First job for main character
  • Secret stage, “easter eggs” and hidden interactions
  • X-Ray for Patreon supporters (27th of December)
  • Added changing clothes for Roxy

Genres: RPG, Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Oral, Rape,

You can play this game for free (does not include the latest update)! Free version “Whoreizon Alpha Cafe” includes only one stage, but — with all interractions^^
Free version will be available tomorrow.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes