Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
with the title and all , i was like : "bitch please ! its a whore game !"

i wasnt that far away to the truth XD

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, looks to be the start of something cool! It reminded me of insexsity there for a sec, but then in 3D.
Good luck with the development! :D

Reactions: Whoreizon

SirPowah

Nov 11, 2017
Once more good luck, this community is pretty good at supporting people, as long as they keep communicating, so keep it up! (ha)

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Gonna keep an eye on this one; personally don't really like demos much, cause then I get starved for content; HOWEVER, I for one, do enjoy novels where you are the woman and get to choose what to do (Not just be abused by assholes) and how much control you got(Although, if you do wanna get abused by assholes in the game, should still be a choice, all for player power!). Good luck on your endeavor! Will return on future versions(when I cave in and curiosity gets the better of me...)

Reactions: oni and Whoreizon

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Sounds very interesting but download for windows not currently working so I will keep an eye on it and try later

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations on your release!! Looking forward to giving it a play-through tonight!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, had a chance to give it a go and here are my thoughts...

It is pretty short for a demo, I sort of made that mistake when releasing my own a few months ago... it is understandable that you want to get something out as soon as possible to try and start earning some money, but be aware that you are going to have a harder climb in getting support, as most people will now choose to wait a couple of months to see how far you progressed before donating.

My suggestion is be responsive as you have been to the members and provide regular updates, keep them informed and they will come to support you.

Another thing I'd suggest is going with something like Mega.nz to help distribute your game instead of Google, as you already exceeded your download limits for the day and anyone looking to try it either have to wait 24 hours or play it online, which many won't do out of fear of Malware, Trackers and such... and there are no download limits with Mega.

As for the game itself...

It is interesting and wish we'd get a little bit more of the story.

I know that what you animated isn't easy and it is done very well, though remember the positioning of your assets... for example, when she is having sex on the bedroll, the male's penis isn't technically in her... and it is noticeable to those that are going to want to fap to this.

The blowjob scene is done really nice!

On a personal note, I'd have preferred her to be a bit more bashful in the fact that one will take her top and the other will take all of her clothes... perhaps if her top is taken, she will walk around covering her chest or if all of her clothes are taken that she walks around with her arm covering her breasts and a hand covering her genitals to try and hide her nakedness...

...build up to her being an exhibitionist for the players, it will give you more options in your story such as concerns about being seen... wanting to hide, being embarrassed and slowly being to turned on by being exposed and nude in public.

I get this is just a demo and showing people the sort of "action" they can expect, but if you are going to express and impress on them there is an in-depth story, set that first and foremost and hook them with the story... it will make them hungry for more and generate you more of a following.

Please, please, please don't think that I am being hard on you... I like what I saw and think that this is very unique and, if done right, will bring you a lot of support. My interest is seeing you succeed in this, as it is something that many haven't done or tried, so there is certainly a niche for you... with a little more polish and elbow grease, this can be a really great title!

Keep up the great work, don't get disappointed and keep at it!! :)

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes